This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
So beautiful:

https://theident.gallery/s4c-2017-xmas.php
Last edited by A former member on 17 December 2017 12:18pm
GE
thegeek Founding member
That's right up there with BBC Two's 1993 masterpiece.
MM
MMcG198

My God, that 1993 ident seems a distant memory now! Incidentally, the soundtrack on that YT clip is not quite that which was used on air.
Last edited by MMcG198 on 17 December 2017 1:10pm
DB
dbl
and who could forget this from 2012...

S4C ✅)
NE
Newsroom24
Fantastic ident, great work by S4C
RE
Rex
Wow. Excellent work from the guys at S4C.
BR
Brekkie
Superb stuff from S4C - they deliver almost every year, proof you can do good presentation on a small budget. BBC2 really has no excuse!

Worth looking back through the archives but these from 2014 are particularly nice:
https://theident.gallery/s4c-2014-xmas.php
bkman1990, DE88 and Kunst gave kudos
CA
Caly123
What are the creatures supposed to be in the idents?
PC
Paul Clark
When I saw the trails featuring this year's style, I was intrigued as to how the ident might be... Needless to say it does not disappoint. Lovely animation, really nicely done S4C.
JC
JCB
The simple ones are always the best ones. No delusions of grandeur...just a really nice ident.
GM
nodnirG kraM

My God, that 1993 ident seems a distant memory now! Incidentally, the soundtrack on that YT clip is not quite that which was used on air.

The essence of it is there; I think the VHS it was digitised from has simply seen better days. I'll see if my old Bottom tape from 1993's recording of "Holy" is still knocking about at my mum's house and upload if I can find it.
BK
bkman1990
I agree with you guys on the execution of these Christmas idents. They look excellent. Well done S4C for releasing them.

Newer posts