TV Home Forum

New look Loose Women

Moving to TVC Studio 2 on 16th April 2018 (August 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
MU
Multi
Technical issues going into the show just now. Title card came up but then was followed by an ITV announcement apologising for technical issues.

An old episode with Nadia Sawalha, Kaye Adams, June Sarpong and Stacey Solomon has been played out.

*Edit*: Now back to the live programme at 12:32.
IT
Ittr
Multi posted:
Technical issues going into the show just now. Title card came up but then was followed by an ITV announcement apologising for technical issues.

An old episode with Nadia Sawalha, Kaye Adams, June Sarpong and Stacey Solomon has been played out.

*Edit*: Now back to the live programme at 12:32.

YouTube clip please?

8 days later

MR
mr_vivian
Well the now old Loose Women Theme tune appears to have ended up on a Flo Rida Song xD

https://youtu.be/rmuudxyM0t4?t=18
MU
Multi
Well the now old Loose Women Theme tune appears to have ended up on a Flo Rida Song xD

Sounds nothing like it AT ALL.
GM
GMc

Care to elaborate?

You had me listen to a Flo Rida song, with no sign old the theme tune in question... Rolling Eyes
LL
London Lite Founding member
I do want cake though.
WH
Whataday Founding member
I heard it straight away. The base line of the 2014 theme without the shalalalas on it.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Yes. It's indeed the very same. Minus the baseline and Katie Price.

35 days later

HJ
HJL
They're getting through a number of guest panellists, not sure if they're looking to shake up the line up or if it's just a case of them mixing it up while a few ladies take some time off (Colleen hasn't been on the show since appearing in Panto)

Anna Richardson was in seat 2 today, I would be interested to see her anchor to be honest, think she'd be up to it and make it a bit of a different show. However, I don't think she's presented much Live TV?
Last edited by HJL on 18 January 2018 3:39pm
NE
News96
They're getting through a number of guest panellists, not sure if they're looking to shake up the line up or if it's just a case of them mixing it up while a few ladies take some time off (Colleen hasn't been on the show since appearing in Panto)

Anna Richardson was in seat 2 today, I would be interested to see her anchor to be honest, think she'd be up to it and make it a bit of a different show. However, I don't think she's presented much Live TV?

That's because Coleen's panto doesn't finish til Sunday week (!) and i think Janet was off this time last year as well on Holiday so it's more likely the latter.
JW
JamesWorldNews

That's because Coleen's panto doesn't finish til Sunday week (!) and i think Janet was off this time last year as well on Holiday so it's more likely the latter.

Oh no it isn't............
JB
JasonB

Oh no it isn't............

Oh yes it is....

Newer posts