TV Home Forum

BBC1 Christmas 2017 Idents

Please - Don't (one)mess up the Christmas idents this year (November 2017)

RE
Rex (previously MetalGearRex) London London
dbl posted:
They work better as photos & BTS photos.

Yep. Parr's work is interesting, but they just don't work for idents, and it sticks out as a sore thumb.
REEEEEEEEE
FA
fanoftv Central (West) Midlands Today
Was it my ears or in the video did he say they could run for years?
DP
D.Page
"the curtain will be pulled back straight after strictly tomorrow night".

Does anyone else find this sentence somewhat erotic?

No, you're just a perv Wink
DP
D.Page
The Christmas branding is definitely kicking in straight after Strictly, tomorrow. Listen to this BBC1 Scotland anno, from this afternoon:

:-(
A former member
The one from 3.45?
JO
Jonny Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
Have to link to the BBC Creative website, but they've produced a video summing up a short look behind the Oneness ident, or as they call it, a project. Apparently, the idents will be inducted into the National Portrait Gallery in 2019.

Also, a brief glimpse of what Wild Campers would have looked like if it was aired by BBC One today.

http://www.bbccreative.co.uk/projects/bbc-oneness/

Fab. Maybe they can get to work on an ident package fit for broadcast television now their "project" is over.
youtube
AN
Andrew Founding member Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
That's probably word for word what was said on network which has already been discussed.
WI
Wicko Meridian (South) South Today
The Christmas branding is definitely kicking in straight after Strictly, tomorrow. Listen to this BBC1 Scotland anno, from this afternoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=331iAaWgL1I

Yes, but the announcer says "Don't miss HER moment in the spptlight" not "your" moment in the spotlight.
If we only get one life, why does it take several attempts to get it right?
DP
D.Page
The one from 3.45?

Yes, that's right.
:-(
A former member
The one from 3.45?

Yes, that's right.

Its when she say " Don;t miss her big moment" which makes me wonder if she all the forces of the idents instead of some plot twist.
RE
Rex (previously MetalGearRex) London London
Was it my ears or in the video did he say they could run for years?

The latter part suffices - besides they were done in interviews for BBC Local News programmes.
REEEEEEEEE
CY
cylon6 London London
EEK! I have BBC iPlayer on Sky and they’re all there! They are stings actually thinking about it and Oneness is there.

Newer posts