Requests

Countdown to News at Ten promo music (1989)

(November 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
TV
The TV-Fan
Is there somebody who can find an clean instrumental version of the Countdown to News at Ten promo theme from 1989 as heard in this video?
:-(
A former member
I believe that was library.
TV
The TV-Fan
I believe that was library.

I could agree, but what was the name of it?
A former member
Either you do or you dont, Wink I have no idea what the name is. This is around the time all the themes for the news started to become library. Lunchtime 1989 being the first then then all the other followed.
TV
The TV-Fan
I see
A former member
As I said, before u sent the pm. I do not know the track name or lirbay it is in. It can take years before you find a piece of library, or seconds if your lucky.

I would try k. P. M. Lowers disk numbers since that were some of the earliestt itn library tracks are.
Last edited by A former member on 21 November 2017 4:59pm
TV
The TV-Fan
I see, and after trying to find the K. P. M. Lowers disk numbers with the help of the internet, cant find them!
NB
NicB1971
Mission: Impossible
A former member
Crumbs!

I dont think you understand how a music library works etc K P M is the company the disk numbers are the actually disk numbers used to label the albums for Production companies. IT MUST BE STRESSED you can't really get a personal copy or ask of it etc you can listen to it etc:

I'm still looking for plenty of library tracks, sometime it really is, just having to wait and hope for someone to point you in the right direction. I had to wait over a 18 months before I found out Spanish theme used on GMTV etc it took many many years before alot of people found out what one Ch4 schools interval music track was

Sometime you need to look through the library ( yes I have done that aswell it not great.

This is the company that deals with it now: https://www.emipm.com/en/browse
Last edited by A former member on 28 November 2017 12:17am - 2 times in total
NB
NicB1971
Crumbs!

I dont think you understand how a music library works etc K P M is the company the disk numbers are the actually disk numbers used to label the albums for Production companies. IT MUST BE STRESSED you can't really get a personal copy or ask of it etc you can listen to it etc:

I'm still looking for plenty of library tracks, sometime it really is, just having to wait and hope for someone to point you in the right direction. I had to wait over a 18 months before I found out Spanish theme used on GMTV etc it took many many years before alot of people found out what one Ch4 schools interval music track was

Sometime you need to look through the library ( yes I have done that aswell it not great.

This is the company that deals with it now: https://www.emipm.com/en/browse

Need the patience of a saint on this site lol Rolling Eyes

Newer posts