TV Home Forum

New look Loose Women

Moving to TVC Studio 2 on 16th April 2018 (August 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
FO
FanOfTV99
dbl posted:
ITVBE's Tamara's World Advert uses the now old theme from Loose Women

The fact that ITV using music from different shows mean ITV are running out of money.

What complete and utter bull! Did you pluck that assumption from thin air?

Laughable. Rolling Eyes

Well let me show you proof

Look at the ITV 50 Greatest Show

Remind you of anything

I'm just saying they should at least use a theme song but hey that's my opinion
DB
dbl
It's called Library music Rolling Eyes Not really 'proof'
bilky asko and Nicky gave kudos
MD
MrDexB
ITVBE's Tamara's World Advert uses the now old theme from Loose Women

I think it's a remix.

The fact that ITV using music from different shows mean ITV are running out of money.

I think it's more of a kind gesture than a "fact" of losing money.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Kaye Adams will be today’s presenter, with Andrea occupying a special seat on the occasion of her “hen-do”.

Apparently, The Chippendales will be appearing and Linda Robson will sing something. Or perhaps Stacey Solomon will sing.

Somebody will sing.
WH
Whataday Founding member
And can we imagine the uproar if a show like Top Gear had female strippers that got wolf whistled and objectified?
MA
Markymark
And can we imagine the uproar if a show like Top Gear had female strippers that got wolf whistled and objectified?

Equality just seems to mean some are more equal than others !
MR
mr_vivian
I watched the end of it. It looked beyond tacky.
FA
fanoftv
dbl posted:

What complete and utter bull! Did you pluck that assumption from thin air?

Laughable. Rolling Eyes

Well let me show you proof

Look at the ITV 50 Greatest Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Iu-n13470

Remind you of anything

I'm just saying they should at least use a theme song but hey that's my opinion

The editing of that is brilliant!

9 days later

JW
JamesWorldNews
Odd that yesterday's programme was jointly presented by Nadia Sawalha and Kaye Adams, with Nadia being the lead presenter in Seat 1, and Kaye in her new position at Seat 4.

I guess - for whatever reason - Kaye now prefers to be a panellist as opposed to lead anchor.

Notwithstanding, Loose Women is at the top of it's game just now and going from strength to strength. A great programme.
HJ
HJL
Notwithstanding, Loose Women is at the top of it's game just now and going from strength to strength. A great programme.

On what do you base that assertion? Or purely a matter of opinion?
JW
JamesWorldNews

On what do you base that assertion? Or purely a matter of opinion?

Purely a matter of opinion.

Sherrie Hewson will be back on LW today.
WH
Whataday Founding member
Odd that yesterday's programme was jointly presented by Nadia Sawalha and Kaye Adams, with Nadia being the lead presenter in Seat 1, and Kaye in her new position at Seat 4.

It's hardly Kaye's *new* position, she has been sat there since she returned four years ago. Wasn't the case that Nadia was hosting, but one part of the show was something sensitive to her and therefore required one of the others to take the lead?

Newer posts