TV Home Forum

This Morning Breakdown

Split from ITV Programming Thread (November 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RD
RDJ
This Morning has just crashed off air.

A Greenwich data switch caption appeared and now we're on the technical fault caption and the announcer apologising.

EDIT: Been a few minutes now and we're still not back. There hasn't been any music played however.

EDIT 2: Ah after about 3 minutes they've finally got the usual breakdown track on.

EDIT 3: 7 minutes in and we're still not back. Seems like some pretty serious problems they have going on.

EDIT 4:

EDIT 5: Coming up to 12 minutes in and they're still off air.

EDIT 6: We're back... but Holly and Philip have been carrying on in the meantime fully aware they were off air.
Last edited by RDJ on 20 November 2017 11:26am - 4 times in total
ST
steddenm

LL
Larry the Loafer
This should've been fixed by now. They've definitely got a considerable battle on their hands.
DK
DanielK
They seem to be back on STV...
RD
RDJ

LL
Larry the Loafer
Apparently they were back "in some areas" before complete normality was resumed. A nice little reminder that there's regionalisation in place, no matter how much ITV insist otherwise.
HA
harshy Founding member
Apparently they were back "in some areas" before complete normality was resumed. A nice little reminder that there's regionalisation in place, no matter how much ITV insist otherwise.

Yeah the old regional structure still there just as newsrooms outputting a feed to two main broadcast centres.
AL
alexhduk
UTV viewers sat complete silence the whole time as we don’t have live continuity measures, not even some music!
TE
tellywatcher
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t176/zukeylukey/FF13DE16-B021-4531-A499-1E6F42A2A886_zpswcumq4ue.png
This is what they could see in the studio whilst it went down.
FO
FanOfTV99
Any videos on this

Maybe from the famous TV Live or Television Memories
AN
Ant

Someone on Twitter has posted what STV had on-air.
FO
FanOfTV99
Ant posted:

Someone on Twitter has posted what STV had on-air.

In My Opinion i think this was a better breakdown loop

Newer posts