The Newsroom

Sky News presentation - New studio onwards

(October 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LJ
Live at five with Jeremy
Hopefully James Rubin will return to present it.
TV
TVViewer256

I do not believe that I am at liberty to say who it is, but you've never seen him presenting from the desk for Sky News before
GM
Gary McEwan

I do not believe that I am at liberty to say who it is, but you've never seen him presenting from the desk for Sky News before

Do you actually know or are you posting in the hope that someone will bite and ask you to to tell them who it is?
TV
TVViewer256

Do you actually know or are you posting in the hope that someone will bite and ask you to to tell them who it is?

Yes I do actually know and I will ask my source if I can let it out
JR
JRY

World News Tonight was a nice programme, but James was terrible. Much preferred when Tim Marshall stepped in.
:-(
A former member
Tim Marshall is brilliant on anything heโ€™s on.
AS
AlexS

You're clearly after speculation regarding Mark Austin being the presenter...
(whether or not he is the person in question)
DE
derek500
I'll put a quid on Tom Rayner for World View. From international field producer, to reporter and now correspondent. Natural progression?
FU
fusionlad Founding member
Where did the Dominic Waghorn post go? ๐Ÿ˜’
RA
radiolistener
Rubin was not cut out to present anything and Sky acted very quickly to get rid.
RO
rob Founding member
I've had it confirmed that it will be Dominic Waghorn presenting World View, with Mark Austin co-presenting from DC for the first show.

TV
TVViewer256
rob posted:
I've had it confirmed that it will be Dominic Waghorn presenting World View, with Mark Austin co-presenting from DC for the first show.

Was there a press release? My sources told me that as there wasn't a press release, I couldn't it out. I was about to tease on twitter that it would be a very 'diplomatic' program as Dominic Waghorn used to be diplomatic editor

Newer posts