TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

March 2017 onwards - Moving to TVC Studio 3 on 16th April 2018 (March 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DJ
DJGM

Red-top Tabloids and facts go together like ice-cream and HP sauce.

There ya go ... fixed that for you.
Smile
IT
Ittr
Problem with the clock at around 6:15am - disappeared then the old logo & clock appeared, then that and the news ticker disappeared until 6:19am.

Possible screenshots or video please?
HA
harshy Founding member
Seems to be a feed without GMB logo and clock and ticker so just the two line graphic I noticed since it happened one of the regions whilst the other itv regions had the normal full set of graphics!
BS
Ben Shatliff
Who is the lady doing the competitions this week on Good Morning Britain?
IT
Ittr
Noticed some different camera shots being used during the programme today.
HB
HarryB

Maya Jama from MTV, 4Music and ITV’s Cannonball
BS
Ben Shatliff

Maya Jama from MTV, 4Music and ITV’s Cannonball

Thank you 😊
IT
Ittr
Alex was having issues with the weather screen at 7:33am meaning he had to do the weather from the main GMB desk.
JA
jason2016
I wonder if they are creating a Christmas title themed this year? They haven’t done it since launch, but I noticed last year that this Morning has a Christmas theme.

Anybody in the know?
UB
UBox
There is already a Christmas version of the theme which I imagine they will use as normal.
BW
BroadcastWales
UBox posted:
There is already a Christmas version of the theme which I imagine they will use as normal.

That theme however is a Christmas version of the 2015 theme. They might create a christmas variation of the 2017 theme or they might go back to the old theme during the weeks before Christmas.
AN
Andrew Founding member
The Big Breakfast used to use a Christmas version of the original theme, even though they'd changed the year round theme half a dozen times since.

Newer posts