TV Home Forum

ITV2

All the happennig (October 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
I asked in another thread but to stop that taking over I started a new one. Over the past couple of nights have not seen ANY of the January 2016 additional film clips which were used to mix up the idents. again tonight nothing.

Also there has been some new stings for bromans; around 5?

also these Family guy bumper look nice.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
The Family Guy bumpers aren't new, they've been around in one form or another since FG moved to ITV2.
A former member
The Family Guy bumpers aren't new, they've been around in one form or another since FG moved to ITV2.

I never said there were new Wink I said there were nice. Very Happy
CY
cyberdude
I asked in another thread but to stop that taking over I started a new one. Over the past couple of nights have not seen ANY of the January 2016 additional film clips which were used to mix up the idents. again tonight nothing.

Also there has been some new stings for bromans; around 5?

also these Family guy bumper look nice.

Like I mentioned previously, the idents are randomised, selected by a modular playout system. Read somewhere there are somewhere around 300,000 possible combinations. Chances are, it's just a coincidence.
A former member
Lets keep an close eye on it, because it strange that not one second frame of the five new shots have not turned up.
FA
fanoftv
Lets keep an close eye on it, because it strange that not one second frame of the five new shots have not turned up.

When you're referring to the new shots, are they the carrier bags of air, bangers and mash, cock & balls, etc.
A former member

When you're referring to the new shots, are they the carrier bags of air, bangers and mash, cock & balls, etc.

Yes.

Still again none of them have appeared this evening.
A former member
Another day and still no sign of those extre 5, that pushing it now in the terms of coincidence.
A former member
OH MY after five days There have now reappeared, that was a complete an utter shock. Shocked cyberdude your were spot on, but still for something like that not appear for many many days is strange.
A former member
Thought I would just highlight the updated page. http://tvlive.website/tv-presentation/itv/itv2/itv2-2015/itv2-presentation-2015/
A former member
Please stop.
A former member
Why.

Newer posts