« Topics
Whataday8,982 posts since 13 Sep 2001
HTV Wales Wales Today
The current set is such a brilliant use of the space - far superior to anything they've used before so I hope they don't change much. Perhaps they could get a new version of the theme that matches the look they have now.
Cando and marshmallow gave kudos
RDJ2,477 posts since 25 Oct 2003
Central (South) Midlands Today
I've always thought it was a mistake getting rid of the old theme as the new theme really was utter crap and was the weakest part of the 'new-style' Loose Women.

The opener needs to be better suited to the old theme if they intend on reverting back to this theme. Using the sting then the opening theme for the voiceover and walk on doesn't really work and they need to construct the into better to better suit the new (old) music.
Central News South
January 9th 1989 - December 3rd 2006
HTV Wales Wales Today
I actually think there's a way of making both gel together:

(I know some of the ladies featured are no longer in the show, but it was a bit of a rush job so worked with whatever clips I had)
fanoftv, JoshX and JamesWorldNews gave kudos
HTV Wales Wales Today
I notice by Friday's episode this week they had cut the theme shorter to make the shots of the audience linger less. Worked a lot better. Also the bed ends with a loud note rather than fade out, which I don't think has ever been used before.
No further posts are being accepted for this topic