The Gallery

ALEX EDOH Presentation (2016/17-Present)

An Original Concept of mine (September 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LL
Larry the Loafer
"I like it" and "it's not real" doesn't justify something that wouldn't work on screen.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
I've asked you once already to expand on this idea so we at least have a clue of what you're trying to do (so you can get better feedback) and all you said was "I want to show off my original concept" - hardly helpful. So the best feedback I can give you is explain your concept! Why did you pick that font? Why did you pick the 1999 Carlton logo? What exactly are you trying to do here?

I picked the Carlton logo because I like the star shape and I like its dynamic pattern. I picked the eras bold font and my kabel-style font because it displays my personality (in my opinion) I like it. I may stop doing this mock and move on to something else.

I'm just...

Wow. If the horse wasn't dead before it most certainly is now.
AE
AlexEdohHD13
I've asked you once already to expand on this idea so we at least have a clue of what you're trying to do (so you can get better feedback) and all you said was "I want to show off my original concept" - hardly helpful. So the best feedback I can give you is explain your concept! Why did you pick that font? Why did you pick the 1999 Carlton logo? What exactly are you trying to do here?

I picked the Carlton logo because I like the star shape and I like its dynamic pattern. I picked the eras bold font and my kabel-style font because it displays my personality (in my opinion) I like it. I may stop doing this mock and move on to something else.

I'm just...

Wow. If the horse wasn't dead before it most certainly is now.

Okay.
DB
dbl
I suggest we dead this thread because I don't think you're getting it.
BA
Bail Moderator
It's a mock. It's not real.

Look I'm sorry to have to say this but I think we're pretty much flogging a dead horse here. You've given the impression so far you are seeking a certain type of feedback, whatever that may be..

Best mock ever, solid 5/7, outstanding. Nothing really I or anyone else could possibly add now..

Newer posts