« Topics
JKDerry175 posts since 15 Oct 2016
UTV Newsline
When they move to Television Centre I can see GMB and This Morning in Studio TC2 with Lorraine and Loose Women in Studio TC3. GMB finishes at 8.30, leaving a two hour gap to redress the studio for This Morning. Lorraine finishes at 9.25am, giving Studio TC3 three hours to bring in the Loose Women set and studio audience seating. It seems the only feasible way of using the two studios best, as now they have the luxury of three studios at the southbank complex.
Stuart and Brekkie gave kudos
cityprod1,403 posts since 3 Oct 2005
Westcountry Spotlight
I dunno though. The studio design for Lorraine kinda looks like a basic breakfast show type set, which could be used for GMB as well, albeit with the main hosts being on the sofa most of the time, and the news being done from the desk.
Stuart gave kudos
Joe6,135 posts since 9 Oct 2005
Meridian (South) South Today
Why don't all four programmes move into the Bake Off tent? There would be a saving there, wouldn't there, because ITV used to operate Channel 4 or something? In fact, why not make the morning slot one continuous programme, using different on-screen graphics to differentiate the shows? Actually why bother, just get all of the morning's presenters on-screen all at once?
Austin Tatious and Spencer For Hire gave kudos
JasonB4,333 posts since 20 Sep 2003
London London
Why don't all four programmes move into the Bake Off tent? There would be a saving there, wouldn't there, because ITV used to operate Channel 4 or something? In fact, why not make the morning slot one continuous programme, using different on-screen graphics to differentiate the shows? Actually why bother, just get all of the morning's presenters on-screen all at once?

There's a house in Bow, East London that may be available for breakfast tv shows.
DE88, fanoftv and Austin Tatious gave kudos
mr_vivian287 posts since 11 Oct 2015
UTV Newsline
When they move to Television Centre I can see GMB and This Morning in Studio TC2 with Lorraine and Loose Women in Studio TC3. GMB finishes at 8.30, leaving a two hour gap to redress the studio for This Morning. Lorraine finishes at 9.25am, giving Studio TC3 three hours to bring in the Loose Women set and studio audience seating. It seems the only feasible way of using the two studios best, as now they have the luxury of three studios at the southbank complex.

This Morning is staying in Studio 8 I understand
Hatton Cross2,363 posts since 4 Jan 2003
Central (West) Midlands Today

This Morning is staying in Studio 8 I understand

Nope. They have to move out. The whole site is being demolished. Studios, Main Tower, Auxillery Buildings.

No way could you have a live daily tv show go out with a complex demolishing job then rebuilding works going on 10 feet from the left hand side studio wall.
ITV "Occasionally it gives us something good, but for the most part, it is pathetic and puerile". Lord Taylor, House Of Commons, 1959.
DE88 and Austin Tatious gave kudos