TV Home Forum

Lorraine September 2017 onwards

Lorraine’s new look (August 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
TV
TVViewer256
Lorraine is getting a new look on September the 4th. I thought that as the ‘new’ ITV daytime promo (it’s the old one) was released I would start this thread
TV
TVViewer256
Ross King may get a bigger role on Lorraine as we have just seen a new LA cor on GMB.
WA
watchingtv
Ross King may get a bigger role on Lorraine as we have just seen a new LA cor on GMB.

Leila Feinstein has appeared a few times this year.
DB
dbl
I wonder if they use KTLA's facilities for the live links. (Leila, Sam work at KTLA, Ross used to.)
BE
Bert75
If we get a new look to loarraine this September I hope a refresh to itv it self but doubt it
SP
Spencer
If we get a new look to loarraine this September I hope a refresh to itv it self but doubt it

Yeah... it's unlikely ITV will refresh the channel's branding specifically to coincide with a new look Lorraine.
DM
DeMarkay
Which studio is Lorraine broadcast from? I'm thinking of creating a mock for a new daytime show that could replace Lorraine during the 8:35am - 9:22am slot.
DO
dosxuk
Studio 6
TV
TVDP
No, Studio 6 isn't a real studio. It's the Studio 3 (same as Daybreak/Lorraine in 2012).
JK
JKDerry
Lorraine comes from Studio 3, the fast turnaround of the set is impressive, as the show ends just before 9.25am, and the Loose Women set and audience seating are in place and ready for 12.30pm.

When ITV moves all of its main daytime shows to Television Centre, I wonder which studio Lorraine will use, either TC2 or TC3. As Good Morning Britain, Lorraine, This Morning and Loose Women will be using these two studios all in one day from Spring 2018.
UB
UBox
There seems to be a lot of hinting today to GMB & Lorraine being different come Monday. I guess the 2 will be more integrated? Erron retweeted this:

Last edited by UBox on 1 September 2017 9:43pm
AA
Aaron_2015
UBox posted:
There seems to be a lot of hinting today to GMB & Lorraine being different come Monday. I guess the 2 will be more integrated? Erron retweeted this:

Interesting.. Maybe Lorraine's 'new set' is actually just the GMB set and they've been merged in preparation for the move to TVC? However the lack of a kitchen and catwalk would be an obvious flaw with this. Or of course it's absolutely nothing interesting.

Going by a promo that aired this morning, the moving semi-circles design has been dropped in favour of a 'polka dot' design.

Newer posts