TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

March 2017 onwards - Moving to TVC Studio 3 on 16th April 2018 (March 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AA
Aaron_2015
Because it happens with everyone else. They still carry out their work duties. We will see in time but I'll be very surprised if I'm wrong. Anyway makes no deference they're both dull on GMB

You seem to have this idea that whatever your opinion happens to be, it is a definite fact. It isn't.

Anyway, I think Charlotte will be great on Strictly.
AL
alexhduk
Minor detail but quite disappointing that GMB Today opened with a pop song considering the amount of variations of the GMB theme they couldn't squeeze out one more for a whole new programme.
RO
robsmith_08
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt6WTiB-1mU
BR
Brekkie
Lets hope Charlotte being on Strictly raises her profile enough for GMB to put her back to being Susanna's main stand in as she was originally.
Charlesy, AMM and UBox gave kudos
DS
DarthSidious
Lets hope Charlotte being on Strictly raises her profile enough for GMB to put her back to being Susanna's main stand in as she was originally.

I hope it stays with Kate. Charlotte is not strong enough to be a main presenter.
NE
Newsroom24
Kate Garraway looks so fed up. Don't know if it's because she isn't with Ben or it's because she is with JK

I have to say I really don't know what you mean about Kate looking fed up. I think she puts a lot of effort to it and comes across as very enthusiastic. The only time when I would agree is when she is with Richard Madely - my impression was that she perhaps didn't get on as well with him as with some of the others but I only caught a bit of them so I could be completely wrong!
Last edited by Newsroom24 on 21 August 2017 8:29pm
NT
NewbieTvFan
Madeley or Arnold
NE
Newsroom24
Madeley or Arnold

Good point, Richard Madely (now changed)
NT
NewbieTvFan
Can't say I've noticed but I do feel the chemistry between Kate and Ben is top class. Anyone know how the GMB set is going to work when it moves to TVC? Are they going to move it all and rebuild it from TLS or build another one? I suspect it'll be the first option right? Maybe it'll happen over Christmas when GMB is off air for a while? Cant see them being able to do it over a weekend
UB
UBox
Just tuned in on +1 to see what Kem & Amber were like. Good lord they're bad! Very rigid presentation and they obviously haven't practiced reading from an autocue.

Also "the clock's wrong" 😉
BBI45, Stuart and Jory gave kudos
BS
Ben Shatliff
UBox posted:
Just tuned in on +1 to see what Kem & Amber were like. Good lord they're bad! Very rigid presentation and they obviously haven't practiced reading from an autocue.

Give them a chance it is their first time doing this kind of thing and they weren't big headed. I have over the years seen experienced Presenters make a worse job of something like this.

I say well Done to them.
BR
Brekkie
UBox posted:

No surprise - literally only a handful of reality "stars" have been able to make the transition to presenting successfully, even when it's just fronting features.

Newer posts