TV Home Forum

This Morning

New look and a brand new set - Moving to TVC Studio 3 on 16th April 2018 (August 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RD
RDJ
Rylan and Sarah Greene presenting today. Not sure if they're the long term Summer Fridays presenters?
TV
TVFan2017
RDJ posted:
Rylan and Sarah Greene presenting today. Not sure if they're the long term Summer Fridays presenters?

Rylan did mention last week he was doing "Friday's" throughout the summer unsure of who he is presenting with though every week.
HJ
HJL
RDJ posted:

Rylan did mention last week he was doing "Friday's" throughout the summer unsure of who he is presenting with though every week.

Pretty sure it was said or I read somewhere that Dan and Rylan would be back to present a couple of times over the summer? So maybe he's the only constant? Don't think it's explicitly been confirmed like previous years. Although I'm glad James Martin isn't back!!
TV
TVFan2017
RDJ posted:

Pretty sure it was said or I read somewhere that Dan and Rylan would be back to present a couple of times over the summer? So maybe he's the only constant? Don't think it's explicitly been confirmed like previous years. Although I'm glad James Martin isn't back!!

Oh yes, that Friday combination might have possibly been the worst.

9 days later

LL
London Lite Founding member
Tomorrow's Sunday Mirror is reporting that Geri Horner will do a trial cover shift.
AL
alexjac0788
Tomorrow's Sunday Mirror is reporting that Geri Horner will do a trial cover shift.

Good luck to her! Incidentally, I remember when Emma Bunton presented with Jamie Theakston a few years ago during the summer stint...I thought they did well!

ITV are providing a real smorgasbord with this year's Friday line up!
Last edited by alexjac0788 on 29 July 2017 11:23pm
WH
Whataday Founding member
Although if Geri hosts with Rylan the whole show will be hinged on Rylan working with a Spice Girl, which could get annoying.
JW
JamesWorldNews
RDJ posted:

Listen, I did my best. But clearly my best was just not good enough for you lot. Impossible to please you all........

Yours in tears,

James Martin
Critique, watchingtv and Hatton Cross gave kudos

41 days later

UB
UBox
Interesting to see the normal titles with Eamonn & Ruth presenting. They've obviously dropped those summer titles which seems a shame even if they were a bit roughly executed.
RE
Reece24
UBox posted:
Interesting to see the normal titles with Eamonn & Ruth presenting. They've obviously dropped those summer titles which seems a shame even if they were a bit roughly executed.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nByF9qJawxM

They still used the 'with Eamonn & Ruth' logo throughout the show, though it's not in the titles.
SL
Shaun Linden
Did no one catch the remake of the 90s break sting they aired the other day. Caught me by surprise.
RE
Reece24
Did no one catch the remake of the 90s break sting they aired the other day. Caught me by surprise.

Yeah even down to the Coming Up Menu, it was for the retro gadget item.

Newer posts