TV Home Forum

Sky Sports Revamp

Now on air (April 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RO
Rofters
Here's a completely irrelevant promo of Sky Sports News moving to ch 409.

DV
DVB Cornwall
NOW TV has just changed from the 'old' lineup.
Last edited by DVB Cornwall on 18 July 2017 11:06am
RD
rdd Founding member
One unexpected consequence of the changes is that Sky Sports Mix and its SD equivilant are now at the top of the Sky+ app when you filter the TV guide for sports. Because the channels are listed in LCN order, of course...
GO
gottago
Here's a completely irrelevant promo of Sky Sports News moving to ch 409.

What an odd promo.
VM
VMPhil
That was posted on the Sky Sports website last week. I thought it was a little too odd to even post here.

I especially love the couple at 0:50, where they've obviously knocked on the door of any house with the number 409 asking them if they'd like to appear in a Sky Sports promo
VM
VMPhil
Also here's the new Sky Sports advert that I think will be seen on other channels during ad breaks (indeed, just seen it on E4!)

VM
VMPhil
First glitch of the day: live cricket starts on Sky Sports Cricket but the old Sky Sports 2 DOG briefly appears before the new one takes its place.
DV
DVB Cornwall
NOW TV has just changed from the 'old' lineup.

But not yet on Apple TV
AG
AxG
And right on cue, a Brand New review.
LL
London Lite Founding member
Sportswomen on SSN.

LL
London Lite Founding member
Graphics review.

EE
EastEngland
The new packs are really not that good a deal, especially that the two football channels count as a pack each.

Pricing appears to be:
1 Channel: 18
2 Channels 22
3 Channels 26
7 Channels 27.50

If they bundled PL & Football together you might get a few takers, but splitting the football means that if you are a football fan, there's nothing to see here.

Lot of publicity about what is a very bad deal.

Newer posts