Media Websites

TV Forum

(October 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
CR
Critique
rob posted:
I'm trying to access a PM I sent to someone around a month ago which has some important information in, but when I click to open it, I keep getting an error message "No message found or unauthorised access".

Doesn't this happen when the other person has deleted the message?
RO
rob Founding member
rob posted:
I'm trying to access a PM I sent to someone around a month ago which has some important information in, but when I click to open it, I keep getting an error message "No message found or unauthorised access".

Doesn't this happen when the other person has deleted the message?

Ah, that would explain it!
FO
Footballer
There seem to be problems with tvfi (the proxy image host), with images that work perfectly fine on the external host not working or taking such a long time to load that it's not worth it. It would be nice if you could sort out the problem. https://www.tvforum.co.uk/tvhome/french-tv-40543/page-13 is an example.
Last edited by Footballer on 23 July 2017 4:56pm

50 days later

:-(
A former member
Whats happened to the searches?
JO
Josh
Not sure if this is a new feature or not, but when someone gives your post a kudos, it gives you a handy little notification in the corner.
AG
AxG
JoshX posted:
Not sure if this is a new feature or not, but when someone gives your post a kudos, it gives you a handy little notification in the corner.

Sure that's been there from the start, but then for me it never worked again until last month or so, or that I cleared cookies and cache.
A former member
Only works for me on my mobile.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Yeah I don't see any Kudos notifications on the desktop. I only see them on a login from a mobile so if I want to see if anything I've written has attracted kudos I have to go back through my posts on desktop. Not that I post purely for kudos you understand... Smile
AS
Asa Admin
Interesting, it looked like a cookie check I was doing was stopping it. They should start showing on desktop now!
A former member
Yes!
LL
London Lite Founding member
Yeah I don't see any Kudos notifications on the desktop. I only see them on a login from a mobile so if I want to see if anything I've written has attracted kudos I have to go back through my posts on desktop. Not that I post purely for kudos you understand... Smile

Kudos notifications work for me on Chrome, but have to disable the ad-blocker for the site first.
BE
benriggers

Kudos notifications work for me on Chrome, but have to disable the ad-blocker for the site first.

Strange as for me it worked with ad-blocker on!
Josh and London Lite gave kudos

Newer posts