TV Home Forum

BBC Oneness - idents and presentation

"Watch this space" as BBC Creative respond to ident change request (December 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SP
Steve in Pudsey
It has been used recently, I think into Breakfast by network.
RE
Rex
Si-Co posted:
NI lead the way as usual. Simple yet classy.

Neither network nor the nations are showing any faith/interest in Forest, which I understood was "knocked up" to introduce serious news and docos. Has it seen the light of day anywhere since January?

Yep - they've been deploying the ident for the likes of the aftermath of the Westminster and London Bridge attacks, was used for the announcement of this year's snap election and was used when the top news in late February concerned the Tunisia attacks.
AS
Asa Admin

Used again just now, certainly a better alternative. Here in the south east we got the cyclists Rolling Eyes
JL
JamesLaverty1925
Si-Co posted:

Neither network nor the nations are showing any faith/interest in Forest, which I understood was "knocked up" to introduce serious news and docos. Has it seen the light of day anywhere since January?

Seen it a few times on Network, only region I've seen it used for was the North West back in February
CA
Cavan
Si-Co posted:

Seen it a few times on Network, only region I've seen it used for was the North West back in February

I've seen NE & Cumbria air Forest a few times.
TE
tesandco Founding member
That was something a little different used in place of a regular ident to lead into The One Show this evening!

RO
Ronant
That was something a little different used to lead into The One Show this evening!

Urghh.
Steve in Pudsey and PFML84 gave kudos
TE
tesandco Founding member
Another one from the lead in to Eastenders this evening as well.

I suppose we should take some comfort that at least the camera doesn't seem to be wobbling!

Last edited by tesandco on 16 June 2017 8:31pm
DP
D.Page
BBC1 pres has become a National disgrace Thumbs down
JO
Joe
BBC1 pres has become a National disgrace Thumbs down

I think perhaps you might need to find some perspective from somewhere.
DP
D.Page
...and not even in HD res. Oh, and where's the Subtitles flag? Appears to have been done in a mad rush. Just a group of mediocre singers with mediocre harmonization. What was the point? Sh*te idea.
BE
Bert75
There better than the usual rubbish

Newer posts