TV Home Forum

BBC Oneness - idents and presentation

"Watch this space" as BBC Creative respond to ident change request (December 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BE
Bert75
Let hope they change them next year but I doubt it
:-(
A former member
I hope the Night Kayakers and bollywood dancers haven't been taken out of use.
DP
D.Page

Why on earth would they be?
A former member

Because there just throw in five new idents. I does seems the Wheelchairs, Mountain and class are gone. Bird watches will be used for news.
NE
Newsroom24

Because there just throw in five new idents. I does seems the Wheelchairs, Mountain and class are gone. Bird watches will be used for news.

I doubt that they would remove them so quickly, after all it has only been around 5 months. They may not be fantastic but I wouldn't have thought they would remove a whole set unless there was a good reason.
DP
D.Page

There's just no evidence for this. I would expect, as time goes on, and more and more are added, that the earlier ones will probably get less frequently used, but I don't expect any will disappear altogether - unless, that is, an issue is raised. For example, if Bog Snorkellers is thought to encourage youngsters to submerge themselves in dirty bogs without knowing what they're doing, and potentially getting into serious breathing difficulties etc.

I can tell you Wheelchair Rugby and Mountain Rescue have both been used in the last 48 hours.
A former member

I can tell you Wheelchair Rugby and Mountain Rescue have both been used in the last 48 hours.

Try the last 24 hours Wink when five new idents appeared. i see your point.
A former member
Thats the First sting Ive seen from the new set - Ballons..
DP
D.Page

Last edited by D.Page on 8 June 2017 8:00pm
TV
TVViewer256

Just awful
A former member
Another Bog sting appeared.
A former member
I'm past getting angry at these now.