The Newsroom

Sky News presentation - New studio onwards

(October 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
II
IrelandIsle
The alignment is weird, for both the location and the word LIVE, it's too high in the box and too much to the right.
II
IrelandIsle
Ste posted:
Are Sky News doing some election rehearsals today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkfEmwOy8ow

As suspected a lot more white in the studio!
WH
Whitnall
Seems a storm in a teacup (social media) is brewing after Sky accidentally including unguarded comments on a Facebook stream.
Last edited by Whitnall on 24 May 2017 9:47pm - 2 times in total
:-(
A former member
It is, because SHE was Home secretary, and know he was on a watch list.
II
IrelandIsle
I don't think there is anything wrong with what he was saying, in my book he was just saying what a lot of us are thinking.

By the way, just saw the Westminster night background for an interview, very nice.
RH
richard h
Gillian Joseph on Sunrise this morning. A rare treat with Stephen Dixon I thought but no its Claudia-Liza Armah joining her.

Is it just me or does Stephen Dixon hardly ever do sunrise these days?. I know he was on yesterday but he's been missing a lot over the last few weeks.
RK
Rkolsen
Gillian Joseph on Sunrise this morning. A rare treat with Stephen Dixon I thought but no its Claudia-Liza Armah joining her.

Is it just me or does Stephen Dixon hardly ever do sunrise these days?. I know he was on yesterday but he's been missing a lot over the last few weeks.

He's still a very active tweeter. It's unfortunate the amount of crap it appears he puts up with.
LL
London Lite Founding member
It's not the first time Gillian has co-presented with Claudia-Liza on Sunrise either.
II
IrelandIsle
Stephen Dixon has been covering other shifts fairly often lately.
II
IrelandIsle
Production quality fail right in the middle of a showpiece broadcast.

Cut out of the May Q+A to a Sky News Westminister daytime background shot for a good 10 seconds whilst audio was still running.
WH
Whitnall
Production quality fail right in the middle of a showpiece broadcast.

Cut out of the May Q+A to a Sky News Westminister daytime background shot for a good 10 seconds whilst audio was still running.

Did not happen on Channel 4.
II
IrelandIsle
So it's a Sky production problem again, too much of this stuff has happened over the past few weeks,

http://i63.tinypic.com/6elyc9.png

Newer posts