TV Home Forum

International Presentation

(September 2010)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DB
dbl

Ugh. I suppose they're going for an industrial look?
Last edited by dbl on 12 May 2017 10:43am
RE
Rex

Ultimately a step down from the current Syfy branding; looks like something I'd expect out of an anime channel.
GO
gottago
Looks like the kind of logo you'd find on the side of a skip having been spray painted on through a stencil.

Having said that it does look like one of those logos that looks awful when you initially see it in print but ends up looking great on screen.
:-(
A former member
Is the UK getting rebranded anytime soon?
JO
Jon

Not until Scotland leave.
UBox, Lou Scannon and tmorgan96 gave kudos
:-(
A former member
Jon posted:

Not until Scotland leave.

is that before or after England leaves Europe? Razz
JA
JAS84
No idea. I posted it in this thread because I was referring to the US version. Took them about a year to roll out the last logo everywhere.
RK
Rkolsen
On the bright side this logo will look a lot more legible than the logo Bravo got on TV.

DB
dbl
I agree - the new Bravo typeface really doesn't work as a bug/logo.

Similar to my earlier ABC post, Fox (USA) show intro bumpers...

Last edited by dbl on 13 May 2017 8:47pm - 2 times in total
DB
dbl
ProSieben Continuity (promos, bumpers, idents, primetime menu) 2017:

France 3 Continuity 2017:

TF1 Continuity (promos, ad bumpers, next bumper, idents, menu) and Adverts & Weather 2017:
Quatorzine Neko and tmorgan96 gave kudos
DB
dbl
TV Tokyo ad break and promos:
HA
Hazimworks
dbl posted:
TV Tokyo ad break and promos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsEEGH4ijuw

Almost all the adverts in the video are toy-related. This might have been taken during anime programming in the morning or in the early evening.

BTW, in case you didn't know, TV Tokyo moved to its new offices at Roppongi, Tokyo, November last year. In terms of branding, their mascot is a banana, which sounds like number seven in Japanese (nana). A variation of the mascot, who wears an office suit is used by BS Japan, the direct-to-home satellite channel of TV Tokyo. (BS has a different connotation in Japan and does not stand for bulls***). BS Japan's current logo is based on TV Tokyo's logo.

Unlike other TV networks in Japan, TV Tokyo's network stations are fewer (just five of them) and they concentrate on the densely-populated areas of Japan such as Sapporo, Kanto area and Osaka Prefecture. Some programs are seen on independent stations which are members of JAITS and only concentrate on the three most densely populated areas; Kanto area, Tokai area and Kansai area.
Last edited by Hazimworks on 14 May 2017 5:59am - 2 times in total

Newer posts