(February 2007)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
WW
WW Update
TV4, Sweden, 2017:

ADmanamDA and Quatorzine Neko gave kudos
NG
noggin Founding member

I still have no idea why TV 4 insist on putting text in their wall such that their presenter always obscures some of it...
QN
Quatorzine Neko
A full bulletin of TV Oman's newscast, الأخبار (" Al Akhbar "), on 6th April 2017.

And its English-language counterpart.

(I think that the bar "OmanTV General" was only added for Youtube publication, and not for on-air broadcast; but I'm not sure.)
ADmanamDA and WW Update gave kudos
BB
BBI45
(I think that the bar "OmanTV General" was only added for Youtube publication, and not for on-air broadcast; but I'm not sure.)

Might it not be in place of a ticker?
WO
Worzel
Seems another News channel has been having problems with their robotic cameras. Very Happy

Quatorzine Neko and London Lite gave kudos
LL
London Lite Founding member
After all that, they had a cameraman in the first place!
bilky asko, Quatorzine Neko and BBI45 gave kudos
WW
WW Update
An updated compilation of news intros used by Slovenia's public broadcaster -- now Radiotelevizija Slovenija -- from 1978 to the present day. (Before 1991, Slovenia was a part of Yugoslavia):

Last edited by WW Update on 14 April 2017 3:44pm
RE
remlap
Very authoritative walk at the end there.
WW
WW Update
ORF, Austria; intros to various Heute -branded news magazines, 2017:

UK
uktvwatcher
ATR, Zaman, Ukraine, 2017

Notice the use of a After Effects template
AB
ABC Australia
ATR, Zaman, Ukraine, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVw8pHJLWco
Notice the use of a After Effects template

I use that exact same template for my bulletins!
CH
Charles
KUSA, Denver, Colorado, 2017:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9H-5v3Jk6M

(I believe the uploader -- char615 -- is our very own Charles.)

Indeed I am. I used to upload a lot, but it became so time consuming, and it's amazing how you can now find video of almost anything you could possibly want. Presentation in this country has also become very boring with all the consolidation and shared graphics hubs, so it's interesting whenever a station does something different like in the KUSA video above. I'll have to post something soon of KMGH ABC ch. 7, as they've also done away with a lot of their standardized look. Now that I can record things on my Comcast box and then watch them on my computer and record via screencap, maybe I'll start uploading more again.
Mouseboy33 and WW Update gave kudos

Newer posts