« Topics
richard h1,355 posts since 11 Apr 2003
Something new this morning on Sunrise Tamara Cohen was sat in Westminster with I'm assuming a live view of Big Ben and the surrounding area behind her with 3 Sky News logo's on the windows 1 of which was covering the clock face at 6:35am. it makes a nice change from the white background but looks a bit of a mess with the logo's. Previously at 6am she was sat in the normal Westminster studio that sky news tonight comes from.
skyviewer1,547 posts since 9 Feb 2011
Something new this morning on Sunrise Tamara Cohen was sat in Westminster with I'm assuming a live view of Big Ben and the surrounding area behind her with 3 Sky News logo's on the windows 1 of which was covering the clock face at 6:35am. it makes a nice change from the white background but looks a bit of a mess with the logo's. Previously at 6am she was sat in the normal Westminster studio that sky news tonight comes from.

This never is a live shot, at 6:30am the light is coming from a completely different angle. More than two hours later it looked exactly the same. Probably a recorded sequence.

This never is a live shot, at 6:30am the light is coming from a completely different angle. More than two hours later it looked exactly the same. Probably a recorded sequence.

Thanks for that - I was not sure as they have carefully placed a sky news logo over the clock face and I only saw it once this morning.
Skygeek889 posts since 5 Feb 2014
London London

Thanks for that - I was not sure as they have carefully placed a sky news logo over the clock face and I only saw it once this morning.

That's the very reason the logo is where it is. I know folks around here have an eye for detail, but had it not been done, the e-mails from pedants saying: ""EURGH... YOUR TIME'S WRONG!" would have made the TVF tribe look positively placid!
I sometimes speak ABOUT my employer, although not FOR them.
London Lite, Rkolsen and dosxuk gave kudos
I noticed yesterday that they are not covering the clock face with the logo anymore. it still looks a mess with the 4 logos in the background but the glass panels look better than they did on day 1
No further posts are being accepted for this topic