TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

March 2017 onwards - Moving to TVC Studio 3 on 16th April 2018 (March 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
TV
TVViewer256
The theme is echoing gmtv and daybreak, whilst being more modern. I think we've finally got what we are waiting for, a modern day version of gmtv
JO
Josh
Just watching the recording I set and it turns out that after the 7:30-ish weather, the BUG plugs the weather that just happened?
WH
Whataday Founding member
I can't stop hearing the beat of Prince Charming by Adam & The Ants in the clean version of the new theme.
TV
TVViewer256
on the itv hub they now completely miss the regional news at 6:10. Not sure about 7 and 8
JA
jamesrl
I think the Director and Producers slightly over-hyped the "new look". Your average viewer who pays no attention to the graphics and theme tune wouldn't have noticed anything different!

I will say, however, GMB is far more interesting to watch than boring breakfast!
BBI45, Jory and Josh gave kudos
UB
UBox
I think the Director and Producers slightly over-hyped the "new look". Your average viewer who pays no attention to the graphics and theme tune wouldn't have noticed anything different!

I will say, however, GMB is far more interesting to watch than boring breakfast!

Similarly, none of the average viewers would follow Erron on Twitter hence they wouldn't have known anything about it.
Last edited by UBox on 20 March 2017 9:25pm
WH
Whataday Founding member

Your average viewer isn't really going to be paying attention to the directors and producers on Twitter.
JO
Josh
A few different parts of the show from today...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJi3JOrKuR8

Tut. Typical ITV blocking it!
NT
NewbieTvFan
Everyone seems to like the new look. Am I the only one who thinks it looks pretty ugly? It doesnt look very modern. Id say its a downgrade on the previous look.
DB
dbl
It doesnt look very modern.

Do you have a reference point? That looks pretty modern to me.
BB
BBI45
JoshX posted:
A few different parts of the show from today...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJi3JOrKuR8

Tut. Typical ITV blocking it!

Thank God I downloaded it.

Also, ITV_plc? Why does that not sound like any official ITV YouTube account?
Last edited by BBI45 on 20 March 2017 10:14pm
ClarkNarvas and Josh gave kudos
JO
Joe
I think the Director and Producers slightly over-hyped the "new look".

A classic TV Forum comment.

Posters on here build themselves up into a frenzy over rumour - then explode when it turns out, of course, that they've set themselves up for disappointment.

Newer posts