TV Home Forum

BBC Oneness - idents and presentation

"Watch this space" as BBC Creative respond to ident change request (December 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
I keep setting more recordings then Wink
A former member
I have set a number of recording over the past couple of days, From that I can see its only the 1st Birdwatchers ident is being used in Scotland, Is this the case of the other areas? Has 2nd version flew away?

Bear with it, I've only caught it once on network so far (but obviously I'm not recording every junction - that would be too much)
DP
D.Page
BBC1 Red Nose Day 2017 Sting.
Video here:

RE
Rex
BBC ONE HD's local news slide has been updated - It adds Mountain Rescue, Wheelchair Rugby Team and Birdwatchers alongside Sea Swimmers. Exercise Class has been removed from the slide.

Airing as of time of writing.
DA
davidhorman
Exercise Class has been removed from the slide.

Thank god for that. It's supposed to be a semi-relaxing in-the-background thing, which having that woman shouting "Ay! Ay-eh! Weh un!" every 30 seconds didn't achieve.
DP
D.Page
Exercise Class has been removed from the slide.

Thank god for that. It's supposed to be a semi-relaxing in-the-background thing, which having that woman shouting "Ay! Ay-eh! Weh un!" every 30 seconds didn't achieve.

Yeah, but if regional accents annoy you, the new short compilation still has them. The Wheelchair Rugby version they use is the one where one of the blokes says something like "ey, boyo" in a Welsh accent. Not that it bothers me, though.. BTW, the guy on the left side of front-centre is Ade Edmondson, I swear!
DP
D.Page
BBC1 Red Nose Day 2017 #2 Sting.
Video here:

A former member
There is 3rd RND sting.
A former member
Which is it this time? We've had Sniffer and Dr Nose so far!
A former member
One with earphones Isnt there seven?

A former member
Apparently there are ten noses - nine red and one silver.

Yours above is DJ Boogie

https://shop.rednoseday.com/products/the-red-nose
DP
D.Page
One with earphones

BBC1 Red Nose Day 2017 #3 Sting.
Video here:

All ten:

Newer posts