The Newsroom

BBC World News from New Broadcasting House

14th January 2013 - The Worlds Newsroom (January 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DB
dbl
Moz posted:
You'd expect a man like that to have a smart, sophisticated woman as his wife, not some bumbling idiot like that. Turns out it was his wife though. Poor man.

Jesus wept! Bumbling idiot? She's desperately trying to get the kids out the room from disturbing an important interview, how the hell did it get to calling her an idiot?
DE
deejay
I refer the honourable gentleman to some answers given here ... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/39244325
LX
lxflyer
Lucy Grey from BBC Radio 5 Live and BBC World Service presenting this Sunday morning.
:-(
A former member
Prof Robert E Kelly has returned to BBC News, to talk about what happened: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-39267005

Turns out he was more worried that he had blown his chance of the BBC phoning him back up. I dont think he needs to worry on that front, BBC news has been given free world wide publistay. I think he'l be back talking about Korea.
RK
Rkolsen
The BBC is now airing a presser with the professor and his family. It seems like the media in the room are focusing on whether there was a fight and whether or not the children were harmed.
WW
WW Update
This is rapidly going from a cute little story to another case of media overkill.
MA
Markymark
This is rapidly going from a cute little story to another case of media overkill.

The media do have a tendency to damage things they touch !
HA
harshy Founding member
Did anyone notice the artificial sharpness on the recent playback on this piece, or was it just me.
NG
noggin Founding member
Did anyone notice the artificial sharpness on the recent playback on this piece, or was it just me.

Not just you. I noticed it too. Not sure how they managed to do that...
CH
chris

Yes. Bored of this now. What was a funny video is getting a bit cringey. When your mum finds something young people find funny and repeats it endlessly.
VM
VMPhil

Are you surprised? The media loves talking about the media.
NE
News96
Well it looks like World has got another schedule change from Monday week.

Newer posts