TV Home Forum

BBC Two 2015 with 90s idents

NEW: Dragons Den ident with a nod to the past (January 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AL
alexhb01
Rather odd, at the junction after Victoria Derbyshire (11am), while the continuity announcer was talking, two people counting down from 12 was clearly heard in the background right before BBC 2 switched to BBC Newsroom Live. Presume that wasn't supposed to happen?
DP
D.Page
Rather odd, at the junction after Victoria Derbyshire (11am), while the continuity announcer was talking, two people counting down from 12 was clearly heard in the background right before BBC 2 switched to BBC Newsroom Live. Presume that wasn't supposed to happen?

Counting down from 17 you mean. Director's mic faded up in error I expect, and can clearly be heard giving the countdown.
Video here.

DE
denton
Sounds like the relay, that switches off the talkback speaker when the announcer's mic is opened, failed. Therefore you were able to hear what the announcer was hearing in his cans.
DP
D.Page
No safe areas on this promo for Inside No9.

Rather special, I think.

Last night's post-episode 'poster' graphic.

Last edited by D.Page on 16 March 2017 12:07am
:-(
A former member
Has anyone seen optic since last week? Or is it just will hidden?
A former member
Last night's post-episode 'poster' graphic

I think they're really beautifully executed, and rather sorry that I may have missed other examples. Somewhat unique in their own way.
DP
D.Page
Last night's post-episode 'poster' graphic

I think they're really beautifully executed, and rather sorry that I may have missed other examples. Somewhat unique in their own way.

I'm pretty confident you haven't missed any others. I've been solidly recording all BBC2 Network junctions for many weeks now and I'm sure I would remember spotting these 'posters' post-episode, as they are most unusual within a junction.
JA
Jake
Series 1 posters http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01qtt18/p01tb9yh

Series 2 http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02n9g44/p02n9fz0

They often post them on Twitter, but I couldn't say how many have been shown post episode. I'm fairly certain they've shown them from episode 2 onwards this series at the very least.
Last edited by Jake on 15 March 2017 9:48pm
A former member

I'm pretty confident you haven't missed any others. I've been solidly recording all BBC2 Network junctions for many weeks now and I'm sure I would remember spotting these 'posters' post-episode, as they are most unusual within a junction.

Maybe not:

tmorgan96 and D.Page gave kudos
A former member
Cheers Jake and 623058!
DP
D.Page

Maybe not.

I beg your pardon. That does surprise me. I don't know how long they played those for but if short, my scanning speed for reviewing the junctions would have missed them I suppose.
Last edited by D.Page on 15 March 2017 10:16pm
RE
Rex
Has anyone seen optic since last week? Or is it just will hidden?

Optics has been commonly aired whenever University Challenge is on from what I've observed so far.

Newer posts