The Newsroom

Sky News presentation - New studio onwards

(October 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LL
London Lite Founding member
Checked the Sky News HD, SD and International feeds which are normal.

Only appears to be affecting the YouTube feed.
BR
Brekkie
Does the switch of evening programming to the box now mean the old studio is no longer in use, except perhaps overnight and at weekends. Just checking now and Sky seem to be showing a replay of a package of reports on Trump.
TV
TVViewer256
Just switched on the pledge for the first time in an age. Has Nick Ferrari been replaced??
LL
Just switched on the pledge for the first time in an age. Has Nick Ferrari been replaced??

The panelists alternate every week.
SK
Skygeek

The panelists alternate every week.

Thank goodness. It's my day off today. I was worried I'd been dropped! Laughing
BA
Bail Moderator
And now the weather...

LL
The glass box is in use tonight since 8pm.
LL
I've only noticed tonight while watching Sky News HD that the HD DOG is overlayed on top of the standard Sky News logo used on SD and YouTube.

I know Sky overlay the 'skynews.com' logo on the international feed over the UK clock, but didn't think that was the case with the HD logo.
IN
Independent
It would nice if the Sky News live stream was available in Canada. I know rights issues are probably involved but I can't imagine what those might be in Canada. One would think it would be easier dealing with Canadians than Americans.
JK
JK08
Some rather pleasant Budget graphics this morning:
Last edited by JK08 on 8 March 2017 10:51am
:-(
A former member
Has someone been kicking the red box around?
TV
TV Dan
The glass box screen looks so inferior to the previous big screen in the old Sky News Centre.

So flat, dull and lacking depth Confused

Newer posts