ITV Idents (Post Christmas)

(January 2014)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
I wonder if STV will promote this?
JO
Josh
Another Upscaled SD ident into Corrie this evening, I think.
AE
AlexEdohHD13
JoshX posted:
Another Upscaled SD ident into Corrie this evening, I think.

I'd think so.
DB
dbl
It's happened for the past 5 years... it's not worth updating everything 5 minutes.
A former member
Agree

Tthat promo was helpful, but if you do spot any more horse idents do please say Alex, It was believe there were getting used on a Saturday morning only but if there appeared else where then maybe there become part of the mix.
AE
AlexEdohHD13
Agree

Tthat promo was helpful, but if you do spot any more horse idents do please say Alex, It was believe there were getting used on a Saturday morning only but if there appeared else where then maybe there become part of the mix.

Yep. I think it is. There's an ITV4 version (it's pretty bland).
A former member
Agree

ITV4 only seem to have 3 of them but seems to have stopped using them, of course the best one is no5
AE
AlexEdohHD13
Agree

ITV4 only seem to have 3 of them but seems to have stopped using them, of course the best one is no5

They're all bland. They just have the ITV4 logo plastered on them. Generic. They should at least make the ITV4 logo animate in a more excited way.

10 days later

A former member
Following all the interest in the new bumpers and trailers, did no-one else notice the face-painting ident before the rugby? At first I thought it was the 2014 World Cup ident, but it is different. Strange that they should have shot two near-identical idents. Maybe with so many they'd forgotten they had one in the can already!

http://tig.gy/?m=itv-fp-2017.jpg

For comparison - the 2014 ident

AE
AlexEdohHD13
Following all the interest in the new bumpers and trailers, did no-one else notice the face-painting ident before the rugby? At first I thought it was the 2014 World Cup ident, but it is different. Strange that they should have shot two near-identical idents. Maybe with so many they'd forgotten they had one in the can already!

http://tig.gy/?m=itv-fp-2017.jpg

Do you have the video?
A former member
Yes - here

88 days later

A former member
Hottest day of the year so far and ITV are using the wood chopping ident this evening? Yep, really need the logs for the fire!

At least Channel TV went with the Water Slide ident instead - more appropriate for the current weather, but a little light for leading into the 6 o'clock news.

Newer posts