The Newsroom

The Yorkshire and Lincolnshire Thread

(August 2004)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
SP
Steve in Pudsey
Possibly because the weather hub services a lot of radio stations, all wanting longer or additional contributions and two ways?
ST
South Today
Ian White drafted in too and loving the opportunity to get on the sofa.
AN
Andrew Founding member
He's been hosting the lunchtime news all this week as well. It's half term week and Clare, Harry, Lara are all off.

Owain has had a long day, as he was live in the studio on the late Look North just now.
ST
South Today
Back to normal this morning with Jo Mackel from Hull.
JO
Johnr
Bad sound problems for the teatime Hudson forecast on Look Levy last night

The technology was probably just malfunctioning at the shock of Hudson doing several days work for a change Very Happy
WL
W1LL
Abbie Dewhurst presenting the evening weather on Look North tonight, for the first time I believe.
RA
radiolistener
So little news on Look North Yorkshire tonight that they've just done a major feature on. Hull.
TO
Towielad
So little news on Look North Yorkshire tonight that they've just done a major feature on. Hull.

Not unspurising considering that Hull is the city of culture for 2017 large scale events have started and are planned throughout 2017, so expect more coverage.

It's not a bad place to visit either!
BA
Barney
Who's that on the GMB Bulletins for calendar today, never seen him before, where's Sally, Gaynor, Victoria, Michael, Matt?
AN
Andrew Founding member
According to Twitter it's James Webster?

I didn't see the bulletin myself.

It must be a morning for unusual presenters as its a bloke on Look North rather than one of the 4 women that usually do it
Last edited by Andrew on 8 March 2017 7:57am
SP
Spencer
Who's that on the GMB Bulletins for calendar today, never seen him before, where's Sally, Gaynor, Victoria, Michael, Matt?

Looks like it's this guy...

BA
Barney

Looks like it's this guy...

Yeah I've heard him reporting before, never seen present, he was quite good too.

Newer posts