TV Home Forum

Freeview channels thread

CBS, horror, DMAX, Blaze, Food network, Yourtv etc : IF It's MAJOR Change start a new thread. (January 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
Your TV: Crying or Very sad Bones is coming to the channel, from Monday so there break bumpers counting down the days. Idents seem to have a black filter on them, and the number of break bumpers cuts. I dont know if this is just for the weekend.
A former member
Your TV has updated its idents, with "forensic clues" Its unsure if this is is permanent or something special because of Bones starting on Monday. Mind you the channel is full of crime stuff, so it actually benefits from this adjustment.

A former member
Movies for men does indeed have a westerns 4 movies sting:

Here is the Saturday one:
A former member
I did have a copy of this from this week, but it has gone missing. For over a month CBS drama has been using this which is complete mucked up..

bilky asko and dvboy gave kudos
DV
dvboy
Hah! That is confusing.

16 days later

A former member
Talking Pictures TV has updated it pres to say how you can view the channel, like Freesat, your view or sky etc on everything...

A former member
True Entertainment has got the rights to broadcast Murder she wrote from the start, while CBS drama has gained the rights for Diagnosis Murder.
A former member
Blaze again: Who would think you could catch so much different piece in one hour period.

Blaze has revised it idents to show off its new show Vikings, of course why not make a NEW ident?
A former member
All four of the idents are now like this, there is also a break bumper I think:

A former member
You can see the other idents revised for the Vikings over on TV Live: http://tvlive.org.uk/tv-presentation/other/factual/blaze/blaze-2016/
A former member
Because Vikings start tonight there is a countdown clock, plus the menus are now have the Viking backgrounds.
BR
Brekkie
Does Blaze have the same owners as History then?

Newer posts