TV Home Forum

TV Forum Meetup! - THE RESULTS

I'm thinking of having a get together, what do you think? (January 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RK
Rkolsen
Why not? I just need a plane ticket and some hotel accommodation (think Marriott) and I'll be there Wink I'd like to put faces to names.
JA
Jake
Hang on - you're all like... REAL people?

No, most of us are just Paul Akinbola aliases.
DA
davidhorman
Why not? I just need a plane ticket and some hotel accommodation (think Marriott) and I'll be there Wink I'd like to put faces to names.

There's 23p and a button in the petty cash...
RK
Rkolsen

There's 23p and a button in the petty cash...

Got enough miles....
TR
TROGGLES
All those egos in one room! I hope there's plenty of riot police nearby.
JB
JasonB
Shall we all meet at the location of the TVS archive?

I have an ariel photo of the location.

I should probably hand that in to somebody...
WH
Whataday Founding member
Is this it?

http://easysitehq.com/userfiles/138/images/DSCN0215.JPG
JB
JasonB

Sadly no it isn't.

It has "top secret" in capitals on it blocking the post code.
WH
Whataday Founding member
IT'S A DATE!

Seriously, I'd be up for a meet up!
BB
BBI45
If only I didn't have to do my GCSEs. (why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I would be willing to attend a meet-up during the summer. Personal suggestion would be the BBC tour in Manchester. I can say it is pretty good from personal experience. (Here is the point where I contemplate adding a selfie of just-turned-14-me on the BBC Breakfast mock-up set... actually, I don't think you need to see the selfie. Very Happy )
JO
Joe
BBI45 posted:
If only I didn't have to do my GCSEs. (why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I would be willing to attend a meet-up during the summer. Personal suggestion would be the BBC tour in Manchester. I can say it is pretty good from personal experience. (Here is the point where I contemplate adding a selfie of just-turned-14-me on the BBC Breakfast mock-up set... actually, I don't think you need to see the selfie. Very Happy )

It's for over-18s only though, in any case.
DJ
DJGM
Joe posted:

BBI45 posted:

If only I didn't have to do my GCSEs. (why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

It's for over-18s only though, in any case.

To quote part of the OP . . .
Bail posted:

I'm going to restrict this to over 18's right from the start, so only sensible adults who can get their own transport, bar tabs etc need apply.

Especially if we might be visiting any establishments that primarily serve adult beverages.

Newer posts