« Topics
Ben Shatliff969 posts since 30 Aug 2003
Granada North West Today
Let's go back to last month and the coverage of the tragic terrorism in Berlin. The professionalism from Piers and Susannah was 100% and the programme was very good despite the tragic events.

We all said on here how well it was handled. Also the last segment with Bradley Walsh we all though was Done the right way. A balance in view of what had happened.

It shows how tactful Piers can be.

I still think GMB is better when Piers, Susannah and Charlotte are at the helm but I am not saying I don't like Ben, Ranvir or Kate. We mustn't forget that Rancir had an inauguration on Friday as the Chancellor of the University of West Lancashire which is fantastic for her and other people too.

I also think we all knew that Piers would be on Trump form lady and this week due to his closeness to the new President. We mustn't forget that Piers has said on more than one occasion including election night itself he would not have voted for Donald Trump but he is just showing people what Trump is like as a person and two sides to a story.

I say let all this be and let us continue watching GMB and the presenting team they have.
www.benjaminfshatliff.com

Ben Shatliff Online - There to help you
Whataday8,570 posts since 13 Sep 2001
HTV Wales Wales Today
What he has done is exactly the same as what Trump is doing by snubbing certain media outlets. Of course, when Trump does it, it's childish and a threat to the free world. When a Liberal film star does it, it's taking a stand.

UBox, marshmallow and Brekkie gave kudos
chris4,094 posts since 6 Jul 2005
Granada North West Today
What he has done is exactly the same as what Trump is doing by snubbing certain media outlets. Of course, when Trump does it, it's childish and a threat to the free world. When a Liberal film star does it, it's taking a stand.

You do realise Donald Trump is US President and Ewan McGregor is an actor?
ETP1 Forever and HenryL96 gave kudos
Cando1,338 posts since 8 Mar 2012
London London
Stuff him then. Highly unprofessional

People wont even debate anyone anymore.

Yeah because GMB is known as the home of rational debate and not cheap tabloid trolling in between Andi Peters premium rate competitions...
tmorgan96, scottishtv and ETP1 Forever gave kudos
mark1,626 posts since 27 Jun 2001
London London
Fair points, but I don't really blame him.

It wouldn't have exactly been a level playing field. It's Piers's show, so he usually has the upper hand and just mocks and talks over anyone he doesn't agree with.
scottishtv gave kudos
Whataday8,570 posts since 13 Sep 2001
HTV Wales Wales Today

You do realise Donald Trump is US President and Ewan McGregor is an actor?

The principle is absolutely the same.
No further posts are being accepted for this topic