September 2016 onwards (September 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NT
NewbieTvFan
Piers was spot on
Brekkie and Ben Shatliff gave kudos
LE
Leedslad
Nobody likes the phrase "Piers Morgan" is right, but he's right. That poor kid will probably never be invited around to friends houses again just incase they get invoiced for the privelege.

At the rate kids grow at that age what sensible mother or father would pay £325 for shoes the woman is do lally and as for the invoice well that child is going to grow up spoilt and alone at this rate!

Well done Peirs not always a fan of your "charm" but bang on this time
Brekkie and Ben Shatliff gave kudos
BS
Ben Shatliff
Apparently this is not the first time she has been on Television either as the article below from Digital Spy confirms:

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/news/a818720/piers-morgan-vicious-bully-sarah-louise-bryan-good-morning-britain-tears-panic-attack/

She knew what she was doing and knew what to expect; let's hope Piers doesn't get into any trouble over this.
MU
Multi
If you add phillipschofe on Snapchat, he has posted behind the scenes of a new ITV Daytime promo featuring himself and Holly, Piers and Susanna.
AA
Aaron_2015
Multi posted:
If you add phillipschofe on Snapchat, he has posted behind the scenes of a new ITV Daytime promo featuring himself and Holly, Piers and Susanna.

Looks like a circle split into four. I assume each quarter is a different daytime show.
BR
Brekkie
Do have to give ITV credit for how they promote their four live daily shows.
BW
BroadcastWales
Multi posted:

Looks like a circle split into four. I assume each quarter is a different daytime show.

Looks like they may use them for a promo. May possibly use them as the static images for the coming up screen of daytime shown before Emmerdale?
The way the camera pans around the presenters reminds me of the 2004 gmtv ident of the presenters:

Trying to picture how this sort of ident would look in 2017 with Piers & Susanna 😂.
YG
Yandere Gaming
A small technical glitch just occurred on GMB. When going into the local weather, there is no sound for the ad or the entire weather forecast! The forecast ends and it's time to cut back to the studio but it took at least 6 seconds to go back.

I will provide video evidence soon
HC
Hatton Cross
Quick - Someone alert Ofcom and ask for the immediate termination of the broadcast licence...
Rolling Eyes
YG
Yandere Gaming

Sorry for the piss quality of the footage. I believe this isn't the first time GMB have had a small glitch in their local news reports
JA
jason2016
Multi posted:

Can anybody post this video on here?
DB
dbl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiAXiJEJqlI

Sorry for the piss quality of the footage. I believe this isn't the first time GMB have had a small glitch in their local news reports

Your telly is wrong. Fix your aspect ratio settings.

Newer posts