« Topics
fanoftv7,471 posts since 4 Jan 2003
Central (West) Midlands Today
This version of the theme tune was also posted in the Christmas presents forum. It sounds and looks like the first completed edit after the titles had been filmed and edited. Notice the odd pointless cyclist that throws the rest of the sequence out in terms of timings?
mannewskev363 posts since 2 Sep 2011
This version of the theme tune was also posted in the Christmas presents forum. It sounds and looks like the first completed edit after the titles had been filmed and edited. Notice the odd pointless cyclist that throws the rest of the sequence out in terms of timings?

What's the Christmas presents forum?
Jonwo87128 posts since 20 Sep 2007
I enjoyed Davina on the show today, but I realise she os a bit Marmite...

What - 20% dearer since Brexit? Very Happy

Is today the first time she's hosted This Morning?

I think she hosted it back in 2009. I think she was on the shortlist to replace Fern before they opted for Holly.

She wouldn't be a bad replacement for Holly if Holly decides to step down.
fanoftv7,471 posts since 4 Jan 2003
Central (West) Midlands Today

What's the Christmas presents forum?

Apologies. The Christmas present thread in the requests forum.
Whataday7,686 posts since 13 Sep 2001
HTV Wales Wales Today

Yes, a weird rough edit, probably to test the music. The One Direction poster is badly keyed.