TV Home Forum

BBC One 2016 Christmas Presentation

Viewers introduce Christmas Day shows (December 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DB
dbl
Oneness it is...
WI
Wicko
I hear rumours of some new idents tomorrow. I know nothing more though

Ooh!Exciting! For January only....or forever?
BA
Bail Moderator
Forever... at least until the marketing bods decide oneness isn't really a thing. Still it'll be nice for the hippos... to be people... You know... swimming and the like?
MM
MMcG198
Significant picture/audio sync issue during the Graham Norton Show on BBC One NI at the moment.

EDIT: this lasted for a few minutes. Now corrected.
IS
Inspector Sands
Wicko posted:

I refer you to my second sentence...
VM
VMPhil
Bail posted:
Forever... at least until the marketing bods decide oneness isn't really a thing. Still it'll be nice for the hippos... to be people... You know... swimming and the like?

five from 2002 called, they want their ident ideas back

http://www.thisisfive.co.uk/imagesi/five_2002_cc1_3.jpg
JB
JexedBack
I refer you to my previous posts...

Oneness not just for January...

Get used to Clevedon Beach...
WI
Wicko
Wicko posted:

Fair enough, but you are often a tease who knows more than they imply! Happy New Year though.I enjoy your posts on this site! Long may they continue. Very Happy
LS
Lou Scannon
Wicko posted:

I think I might actually die from the shock, if it's the latter.

I do anticipate a de-Christmassed version of the whole "Oneness" thing to remain for the longer-term now, as a supporting element quite aside from any new temporary/permanent main idents etc (e.g. like "The ONE to Watch" was, during part of the 2000s).
WI
Wicko
If there are new idents, I wonder how they escaped the wrath of the Daily Mail's and the Sun's "BBC Waste Millions of YOUR money" headlines?
JK
JKDerry
I also noticed sync problems on The Graham Norton Show. I thought it was just my Freesat but it seems it isn't as I heard from family watching it too, they noticed it. When I changed over to BBC One London there seemed to be no issues, so I have London region on. Thank God for all the BBC One regions on Freesat.
IS
Inspector Sands
Wicko posted:
Wicko posted:

Fair enough, but you are often a tease who knows more than they imply! Happy New Year though.I enjoy your posts on this site! Long may they continue. Very Happy

Hehe, thank you. Happy New Year to you too.

This time I've been too busy being Christmassy to be in the loop with anything worth teasing, it will be as much of a surprise for me!

Newer posts