The Newsroom

Sky News: Presenters & Rotas

Chat about Sky News Presenters and Rotas Here (July 2010)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RH
richard h
A rare treat we have had Kay Burley doing Sunrise not only on Christmas day as tradition but also Boxing day.
LL
London Lite Founding member
Surprised to see Sarah-Jane Mee and Jonathan Samuels back on Sunrise this morning, despite being a bank holiday and from the glass box.
TV
TVViewer256
I prefer the one presenter presentation for sunrise.
LL
Niall Paterson presented Sky News Tonight. Not sure if it's due to Sophy Ridge rehearsing for her Sunday political show or a one-off?
SK
Skygeek
He's been filling in for Dermot all week, but Sophy has certainly earned a night off.
D4
d4ky
I've noticed Kimberley Leonard has been on Sunrise and also the 11-3 slot of late. Is this regular now or just whilst other presenters are off?
JI
jimmyslash
Where's Jayne Secker Gone?
LL
d4ky posted:
I've noticed Kimberley Leonard has been on Sunrise and also the 11-3 slot of late. Is this regular now or just whilst other presenters are off?

Holiday cover.

22 days later

LL
A double pres shift for Gamal Fahnbulleh, 10-2 and 5-8 with West of England Correspondent Rebecca Williams in for Sophy Ridge.
GI
gillw72

I was wondering the same thing. Haven't seen her on air since before Christmas I think.

Has she left?
LL
When I caught Sky News at 2pm, Isabel Webster was presenting solo.
JK
JK08

I was wondering the same thing. Haven't seen her on air since before Christmas I think.

Has she left?

Newer posts