The Newsroom

BBC Breakfast

From 6am (April 2012)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
MA
Markymark
No London bulletins today on Breakfast.

What did they fill the gaps with (seeing as the London 'opt' is the sustaining service ?)
SW
Steve Williams
What did they fill the gaps with (seeing as the London 'opt' is the sustaining service ?)

South East opts instead. London didn't lose all the bulletins, though, they were back later.
JasonB and Markymark gave kudos
JB
JasonB
Did they say why there was no London bulletin? I was out of the house by the time they were restored.
ST
South Today
The lovely Natalie Graham was on at 7.55 so I presume they missed 4 bulletins?
SA
salfordjohn
3?
CH
ch840201
Not sure if it is new. But I noticed that Breakfast offers playback starting from today. Very Happy Very Happy
SL
Shaun Linden
You can watch full episode on iPlayer for 24hrs I think it is although I'm not sure how long they've been doing that.
LL
London Lite Founding member
I only noticed Breakfast on iPlayer from today myself. I suspect they'll only upload the BBC One HD (England/Network) feed version for now.
SW
Steve Williams
It's been on iPlayer for several weeks, fact fans.
MA
Markymark
Oh dear !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-wNcZj3aZA
MI
m_in_m

Interesting that they decided to run the hour short after that rather than interview him twice. Wouldn't have worked had it happened an hour earlier as Helen I think would have been doing the weather on Radio 4.
RK
Rkolsen

Interesting that they decided to run the hour short after that rather than interview him twice. Wouldn't have worked had it happened an hour earlier as Helen I think would have been doing the weather on Radio 4.

Was the Everest interview already done or unavailable to playout?

Kind of hard to believe the presenters didn't notice a different person being placed on the couch. The male presenter was looking in the direction of the guest and when they were done with the introduction quickly said the persons real name.

Now would it have looked better if they stopped reading the prompter if they realized the mess up while it was happening?

Newer posts