Requests

GMTV with Lorraine 2009

(July 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JT
JTCameron29
Hello,

This is a bit of a strange one (but if you don't ask, you don't get) Wink

I was wondering if anybody had a clean copy of the GMTV with Lorraine JANUARY 2009 opening titles at all? I have a video of it, but the audio is extremely poor; or if somebody has a high quality video of the opening titles?

I am willing to trade if needs be!

Many thanks (as always)

J
MW
Mike W
January 2009 Titles
JT
JTCameron29
Thanks Mike!

Was there ever a bed version to go with these titles that did not have the addition of the string beats just out of curiosity?
MW
Mike W
There were 6 beds made in 2006 to go with this package of music (and most of it was shelved until 2009, when it was used for all of 3 months).

There were 2 for Newshour that were never used (here's one of them, you may have heard it)
There were 2 with strings and synth sounds added
There were 2 without that were used on air

and here's a mashup of the two
Last edited by Mike W on 31 July 2016 11:10pm
JTCameron29 and watchingtv gave kudos

12 days later

BW
BroadcastWales
Your fantastic. Never drempt it were possible to get clean tracks of these. They all sound brilliant.
BW
BroadcastWales
Also if it's okay for me to ask, you don't happen to have the GMTV bed used from 2000 to 2006? The one with more piano motifs. Thankyou.
MW
Mike W
Also if it's okay for me to ask, you don't happen to have the GMTV bed used from 2000 to 2006? The one with more piano motifs. Thankyou.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64mxAQ33QrA
that one?
CR
Critique
There were 6 beds made in 2006 to go with this package of music (and most of it was shelved until 2009, when it was used for all of 3 months).

There were 2 for Newshour that were never used (here's one of them, you may have heard it)

Missed these when they were first posted but ooh they're interesting! GMTV had quite the thing for commissioning music and then not using it, didn't they! Would have been nice to see the Newshour bed get some use on-air somewhere but then in its last incarnation it had a really strong them as it is.
MW
Mike W

Missed these when they were first posted but ooh they're interesting! GMTV had quite the thing for commissioning music and then not using it, didn't they! Would have been nice to see the Newshour bed get some use on-air somewhere but then in its last incarnation it had a really strong them as it is.

They did rather. I think they'd commission in waves, get Mr Arch to do a series of tracks and then could pick the best. There's about 6 stings from the 2006 tracks that were never used, instead they opted to retain the 2000 sting.
BW
BroadcastWales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64mxAQ33QrA
that one?

Yes that would be the one. The bed was used up until 2006. Excluding a short time in 2003 when they changed it to a unpopular bed.

137 days later

JT
JTCameron29

Was there ever a full clean version of the one without the additional strings (i.e. the aired version)? I only ever seem to recall the one with the strings.

Thanks
MW
Mike W

Was there ever a full clean version of the one without the additional strings (i.e. the aired version)? I only ever seem to recall the one with the strings.

Thanks

Belated merry christmas!
TVViewer256 and watchingtv gave kudos

Newer posts