TV Home Forum

The Nightly Show

8 weeks trail with ITV temporarily moving the NAT (September 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
GO
gottago
If they really wanted it to succeed though they'd have given it the 10pm slot for the three weeks they have a show getting 9m viewers a night.

They'd have had to have waited another year for that, they're only doing the pilots this month, it wouldn't have been ready.
DA
davidhorman
If they really wanted it to succeed though they'd have given it the 10pm slot for the three weeks they have a show getting 9m viewers a night.

Pardon my naiveté, but which three weeks are these/show is this?
BR
Brekkie

Pardon my naiveté, but which three weeks are these/show is this?

I'm a Celebrity.

11 days later

JK
JK08
Presumably the set from the pilots, from the ITV 2017 promo.

12 days later

:-(
A former member
Is it the 9th January for the first show?
NT
NewbieTvFan
I am really confused. Have the 10 pilots been recorded? Will they be shown? Or will we see the non pilot stuff?
A former member
I am really confused. Have the 10 pilots been recorded? Will they be shown? Or will we see the non pilot stuff?

Non of the 10 pilots will be broadcast. IF ITV were smart there should pushed these out at midnight right now.
BR
Brekkie
Is it the 9th January for the first show?

Nothing in the schedules for w/c 9th or 16th January.

11 days later

A former member
Is there anything for the following week?
BR
Brekkie
Still News at Ten.
A former member
Were talking what 30th January? So the two month trial would mean Feb/March. I think there have mist the boat.
BR
Brekkie
6th Feb according to the tickets available on SRO Audiences.

http://www.sroaudiences.com/application.asp?show_id=1810

Worth noting though that Britain's Got Talent is filming judges auditions in Manchester on the 9th/10th, so if David Walliams is still doing the first week he'll be missing one or the other.

Still an absolutely idiotic decision at a time when the news, and analysis of it, has never been more important. Hope it flops out of the gate at 10pm so the switch to the more suitable post-news slot is made sooner rather than later. Well, either that or the news is forced to 10pm after Trump accidently presses the big red button when trying to send a tweet.

Newer posts