Requests

Bid-Up.TV / Bid TV

Music (November 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DC
DanCorey1
Good morning all.

Hope we are all well as i'm sending this post.

I'm just sending this request to see if anyone out there has copies of the Bid-Up.TV music tracks that were as follows ;

- 2000 Bed and Underscore
- 2003 Main Tracks (Different versions of same track, Digs, Pings, Without Digs, Pings, ect...)
- 2005 Bid TV Falling Price Music & End of Auction Underscore - (Main Theme was only used a few months & the End of Auction Underscore was used for at least 2 years to which i'm sure is Royalty Free?)

I had all these on an old Hard Drive but sadly due to a computer fault, i've lost the lot. If anyone has these and would be so kind as to share, i'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks everyone,

Kindest Regards,

Dan.
TA
Tao
sit-up.tv over the years sent me most of their tracks (thanks to a couple of people at the company I was in close contact with); I'm not sure if anyone else ever managed to get copies of the music aside from one or two friends I had at the time. I have the following, and if you're missing any of them, I can send them over

- 2000 bed master (lossless wav) - however, they never sent me the underscore, and I can't get it out of the composers.
- 2003 bed - I have the main-used master track (8 minutes with full sting), and an alternate version with additional music elements (received from composer)

The same composer put together the 2000 and 2003 tracks.

As far as I know, the 2004 falling price music (that short annoying repetitive one) was never released by sit-up (could be wrong); but I do have masters of the 2006+ tracks, including some element pieces from the composer (lossless .aifs/wavs) -- and the original demo which sold the idea of the track to sit-up.tv

I also have the 2007 master speedauction.tv track (from composer), and the master launch track (from sit-up)

luke managed to get the original price-drop.tv tracks (from sit-up); but the one tracks we didn't get which I regret are the 2006 price-drop.tv tracks... i'd love a copy of those.

I really should hit up the 2000 underscore composer again; I'd love a master copy of that.

If you want any of the tracks above I've listed, let me know and I'll upload 'em.
RO
roo
Tao posted:

luke managed to get the original price-drop.tv tracks (from sit-up); but the one tracks we didn't get which I regret are the 2006 price-drop.tv tracks... i'd love a copy of those.

Ha, I forgot about that, and the CD inexplicably being tagged "Star Wars And Other Galactic Funk" :3

Also, hi you! Smile
TA
Tao
roo posted:
Tao posted:

Ha, I forgot about that, and the CD inexplicably being tagged "Star Wars And Other Galactic Funk" :3

Also, hi you! Smile

<3 hi!
JB
JasonB
The 2004 falling price music can be heard in the sit-up trio simulator which Daniel C had made in the gallery.
DC
DanCorey1
The 2004 falling price music can be heard in the sit-up trio simulator which Daniel C had made in the gallery.

Hi Jason,

I can't use the Simulator as i'm a Mac user. Sad

Regards,

Dan
JB
JasonB

Hi Jason,

I can't use the Simulator as i'm a Mac user. Sad

Regards,

Dan

He did publish a mac version in the first update!

8 days later

TA
Tao
On that note, the only piece I'm missing now from the entire sit-up collection is the 2000 underscore; which it looks like will never be released. If anyone does happen to have a copy, please let me know! I would go to some lengths for it Smile

For those wondering, here's a semi-complete rundown of the arrangers/composers for sit-up/bidshopping's commissioned tracks:

bid-up.tv 2000 / underscore - Adelphoi Music (unknown composer)
bid-up.tv 2003 - Adelphoi Music (Jamie Masters)
price-drop.tv 2003 - Adelphoi Music (assumed)
bid falling 2003~4 - SoundBite Music (assumed)
speed-auction.tv 2005 - unknown
bid 2006~7 - SoundBite Music (Sam Sutton)
price drop 2006~7 - SoundBite Music (Sam Sutton)
speed auction 2006~7 - SoundBite Music (Sam Sutton)
Last edited by Tao on 29 November 2016 10:21am

Newer posts