The Gallery

ITV1 Generic Ident Mocks 2010-13 (2002-04 Style)

This is a follow up of the other 2 mocks I made involving my ITV1 logo recreation. (November 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AE
AlexEdohHD13
I have also decided to improve on my other 2 mocks. I have made another recreation of the ITV1 logo from 2002-04. I decided to make the recreation animate like this:

I have also made the Wales version:

I have decided to recreate the 2002-03 idents because I now know how to do the animation for the background and make it smooth. I am also making use of a trial that I am doing of Adobe Premiere Pro 2017.

Long Versions (Network and Wales):

Short Versions (Network and Wales):

I have will also make the daytime versions. I will upload them when I have finished them.

I refer to the years 2010-13 because I was also using the concept for mock continuities I made of those years. They may be uploaded soon.
Last edited by AlexEdohHD13 on 27 December 2016 8:41pm - 3 times in total
AE
AlexEdohHD13
Okay, I have finished the Daytime versions. Here they are:

Long:

Short:

Wales versions (Long and Short):

By the way, I used royalty-free footage from YouTube as the background of this mock ident.

UPDATE 9/11/16 - I have updated the mocks as I have noticed some faults with them and the updates will replace the original videos soon.

UPDATE 10/11/16 - I have uploaded the updates on Vimeo in place of the originals. So look at the clips again and tell me what you think. Constructive criticism appreciated.
Last edited by AlexEdohHD13 on 19 December 2016 12:34pm - 4 times in total

21 days later

AE
AlexEdohHD13
Here are the breakbumpers:

Network

Wales
AE
AlexEdohHD13
And I have also recreated the 2003 one as well. Both Network and Wales.

Network
Long Blue:

Long Yellow:

Short Blue

Short Yellow:

Breakbumper:

Wales
Long Blue:

Long Yellow:

Short Blue

Short Yellow:

Breakbumper: