TV Home Forum

UTV is owned by GMG

(July 2003)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
Nick Harvey posted:
marksi posted:
Any chance anyone in this thread will mention UTV again?

Shouldn't think so for a moment, Marksi, not now the thread's been contaminated by Mr Spiring!
Read the first post - I started this thread!
KA
Katherine Founding member
Digifiend posted:
Nick Harvey posted:
marksi posted:
Any chance anyone in this thread will mention UTV again?

Shouldn't think so for a moment, Marksi, not now the thread's been contaminated by Mr Spiring!

An average of just over 18 posts a day and rising Spiring... I think about 90 from you today.... excessive, don't you think?
A former member
About 20 of those - maybe even 30 - were the result of posts like those C100 wrote (Two were duplicate threads, one was spam, only one was actually legit) and posts slating me. I'm sure one of the mods mentioned the Report This Post facility yesterday - I'm not the only one who's been forgetting to use it Katherine!
MA
marksi
Can I just say...

YOU'RE DOING IT AGAIN.
A former member
So are you. If somethings wrong, it's no good putting it public, that'll provioke half a dozen new posts - needless posts. As I said above, just report them! And no need to shout!
NH
Nick Harvey Founding member
Digifiend posted:

And read the third post as well - YOU also took it OFF TOPIC!
A former member
Nick Harvey posted:
Digifiend posted:

And read the third post as well - YOU also took it OFF TOPIC!
Not this far OT. I was merely replying to post #2.
KA
Katherine Founding member
Digifiend posted:
So are you. If somethings wrong, it's no good putting it public, that'll provioke half a dozen new posts - needless posts. As I said above, just report them! And no need to shout!

And of course, you'd be by far the Forum's 'leading expert' on needless posts, wouldn't you?

Your 'average posts per day' total's risen by two now, to an average of just over 20 per day from 18 yesterday DESPITE Asa telling you to be more selective in the number of posts you make.... none of this on show. Are you going to ignore his wishes?
A former member
Gimme chance - that warning came only 15 minutes ago! The post count per day won't drop that quickly! Yet another one takes it off topic... the original topic has run its course anyway.
IT
ITV Lover
Digifiend posted:
Gimme chance - that warning came only 15 minutes ago! The post count per day won't drop that quickly! Yet another one takes it off topic... the original topic has run its course anyway.

You have now posted more than me now, which is interesting considering that you only started posting a few weeks ago and I started from scratch in the New Year. Also, my post count includes posts in The Lounge.

But while you've posted more than me, every single one of your posts has been extraordinarily banal. Congratulations indeed.

Newer posts