« Topics
Ben Shatliff1,060 posts since 30 Aug 2003
Granada North West Today
I have to agree, Coronation Street is on far too much! I would welcome the soaps returning to Sunday (presuming this when the sixth weekly episode will air) I do think that they need to reduce to about 3 episodes per week. I hope they move the Thursday 8pm Emmerdale episode to Sundays, along with this.

Speaking of Corrie, when are Kate Oates episodes expected to begin?

They started tonight. First episodes with Kate Oates as Producer.
www.benjaminfshatliff.com

Ben Shatliff Online - There to help you
TG438 posts since 11 Jul 2004
Meridian (South) South Today
The 7:30 was Damon Rochefort, I do know. He's on a Victoria Wood Facebook group I'm a part of, and actually flagged up that he wrote this episode back on the day she died, and told us there was a joke in this episode as a tribute to her.
Ben Shatliff gave kudos
Ben Shatliff1,060 posts since 30 Aug 2003
Granada North West Today
The 7:30 was Damon Rochefort, I do know. He's on a Victoria Wood Facebook group I'm a part of, and actually flagged up that he wrote this episode back on the day she died, and told us there was a joke in this episode as a tribute to her.

And Victoria Wood was mentioned by name in the episode.

I must say I have noticed a difference since Kate Oates officially has been credited as Producer. It has been better in many ways; comedy, drama and some good stories.

Next week on Wednesday it is the 9,000th episode and Maria and Kirk receive bad news. Apparently whoever is being killed off has not been leaked. I am wondering if it is either of their parents or sadly possibly the dog. Unless there is someone else connected to them that we don't realise that would be a shock to us all.
www.benjaminfshatliff.com

Ben Shatliff Online - There to help you
gottago2,838 posts since 26 Aug 2004
London London

Next week on Wednesday it is the 9,000th episode and Maria and Kirk receive bad news. Apparently whoever is being killed off has not been leaked. I am wondering if it is either of their parents or sadly possibly the dog.
You don't seem too bothered if it's a human that dies there.
DavidWhitfield641 posts since 16 Oct 2013
Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
Sharif Nazir will no longer appear in Coronation Street.

Actor Marc Anwar who plays the character has been sacked for posting a series of racist comments on Twitter.

It will be interesting to see how the writers manage his exit storyline as it has come completely out of the blue.
Guess who's big in the back time.
UBox799 posts since 31 May 2015
Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
Sharif Nazir will no longer appear in Coronation Street.

Actor Marc Anwar who plays the character has been sacked for posting a series of racist comments on Twitter.

It will be interesting to see how the writers manage his exit storyline as it has come completely out of the blue.

Very interesting, I doubt they'll write him into some holiday or break as they don't want him back after that. I'm presuming they'll have to kill him off.