TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

September 2016 onwards (September 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
HB
HarryB
So the new bits:

Twitter handles on Piers and Susanna opening,
Susanna and Piers have a name voiceover after the titles.
Few new lights around the studio making it appear bluer, more lights on the desk and a new white desk top
New weather screen
New over the shoulder graphic.
DK
DanielK
So the new bits:

Twitter handles on Piers and Susanna opening,
Susanna and Piers have a name voiceover after the titles.
Few new lights around the studio making it appear bluer
New weather screen

Male VO has returned.
Weather screen is one with a thin border.
The background behind the weather screen has changed.
The desk has has the top changed to frosted glass, with the sides having a wooden 'filing cabinet' sort of thing at Susanna's side.
New OTS for the newsreader, not nice at all.
BA
Barney
So far I think it's pretty good, seems like there is going to be a regular news review as susanna mentioned something about Kevin Maguire and Andrew pierce appearing later.
BB
BBI45
I quite like the OTS, it no longer feels like it's floating in mid-air and it actually has something supporting it.
BA
Barney
BBI45 posted:
I quite like the OTS, it no longer feels like it's floating in mid-air and it actually has something supporting it.

New sports Aston
DW
DavidWhitfield
BBI45 posted:

New sports Aston

It's not new, Nathan. There's a local news one, a sport one, and a weather one, which have been used for a while now.
HB
HarryB

The lights on the desk and wall changed from blue to yellow/white during the wide shot.
DK
DanielK
Sports news coming from the podium at the performance area.
HB
HarryB
Horrid white panels added to the sofa area between the London skyline backdrop
DK
DanielK

Actually quite refreshing. Previously, when a lot of the show came from the sofa, a lot of the wood would feel quite 'suffocating' because there was so much of it.
AA
Aaron_2015
Not sure if it's just the pircture or angle, but that desk looks a right mess. I quite like the white panels though, it brightens things up a bit.
BA
Barney

Actually quite refreshing. Previously, when a lot of the show came from the sofa, a lot of the wood would feel quite 'suffocating' because there was so much of it.

The last 45 minutes of the show has been quite newsy, then the horrid competitions start and the nonsense story's are brought in.

Newer posts