Good Morning Britain - 2015 Refresh/Tweaks

(January 2015)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
CL
CoreyLHughes
Please, no more beds
DK
DanielK
Those colours aren't anything new; they are part of the original branding. Just not often seen.

I personally think that there will be a few pointless small changes, which will later be reversed.

Never seen on air, as a graphic. The only place that was actually seen was in a frame in the green room.
UB
UBox
Please, no more beds

You do realise that since this could be a GMB refresh that would mean 15 new beds?
JB
JasonB

Monday there will be the usual disappointment from the younger posters after anoilyrag's teases don't live up to their expectations.

"changes coming September" Jason, do indulge me on which expectations have been set for you?

I was just pointing out that what ever the "changes" are, we'll still get the usual lot that'll moan about them on here.

I'm not a GMB fanboy, it's only something I have on in the background while getting ready for work.
jackhendo, Nicky and UBox gave kudos
DA
dansandford89
Any chance of a screenshot?

Why doesn't studio have a capital 'S'?... It's the name of a place. And IMO 'the home of' should just be 'home of' in a smaller text size, much like This Morning's studio branding.

http://i3.cdnds.net/15/36/this-morning-outside.jpg
UB
UBox
Well there's obviously something happening: https://twitter.com/jamesmobbs/status/772393137075519489?s=09
MU
Multi
Both Breakfast and GMB so it seems!
JT
JamesTV
Nothing to get too excited about (unless he doesn't want to give too much away).
http://files.jamescraker.com/Screenshot_7.png
Last edited by JamesTV on 4 September 2016 3:39pm
FA
fanoftv
We'll have to wait until 6am tomorrow morning.

I'm guessing graphic changes, maybe something to the theme. I'm presuming that there will be no big set changes as the show was in the studio on Friday rather than This Morning last year who were out of the studio for at least half a week. Hopefully there will be a change of desk. I've never felt that that design fits in well with the rest of the set.
VM
VMPhil
Don't tell anyone you heard from me, but I hear they're planning on introducing a live band that will play all the theme tune, beds and break stings as they go out. There will also be a laser light show that starts each time there's a breaking news story. The idea behind the plans are to out-laser BBC Breakfast. Look out for a laser arms race in the following months between ITV and BBC. This is confidential information so don't share it with another soul.
BA
bazinga
Don't tell anyone you heard from me, but I hear they're planning on introducing a live band that will play all the theme tune, beds and break stings as they go out. There will also be a laser light show that starts each time there's a breaking news story. The idea behind the plans are to out-laser BBC Breakfast. Look out for a laser arms race in the following months between ITV and BBC. This is confidential information so don't share it with another soul.

Don't forget the revolving desk, oh and sofa wars with Lorraine Kelly.
VM
VMPhil
Well, never mind revolving desks, I believe the BBC are planning an elevated desk for Huw Edwards that comes up from the ground. They're planning it to do this randomly so people don't just tune in at the start and end of the news to see the desk going up and down.
BenMacDonald, BBI45 and bilky asko gave kudos

Newer posts