« Topics
Barney (previously Nathan_Connell1) 268 posts since 26 Jan 2016
Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
Alastair Stewart presenting NaT tonight

Definitely one to watch, nice to see he's been chosen over Julie, Rageh and Nina for a change.

With the holiday season in England, it may be a case of none of the above available...

I Wonder how much longer will Bradby at Ten last, little under a year and now 2 more presenters (Nina & Al) have been added to the presenting rota, as originally Tom was the main host, with Julie deputising and Rageh as occasional presenter.
Brekkie33,381 posts since 4 Jan 2003 Recently warned
HTV Wales Wales Today
Definitely one to watch, nice to see he's been chosen over Julie, Rageh and Nina for a change.

With the holiday season in England, it may be a case of none of the above available...

I Wonder how much longer will Bradby at Ten last, little under a year and now 2 more presenters (Nina & Al) have been added to the presenting rota, as originally Tom was the main host, with Julie deputising and Rageh as occasional presenter.

Yes, because using someone who has very much been a utility presenter for ITV for over a decade on a bank holiday weekend is a surefire sign they're about to axe the main presenter.

Bradby has improved significantly and more importantly the show is a much better product than it was a year ago, despite Mark and Julie's efforts. I don't think it's moved siginfiicantly either way in the ratings at all but I do feel the ITV News brand as a whole is stronger now than it was a year ago thanks to the renewed importance of News at Ten.
It's great that everybody gets sarcasm.
Andrew14,093 posts since 27 Mar 2001
Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)

Someone hosting a different bulletin during the heart of summer does not mean they have been 'added to the presenting rota'
A former member
Already being talked about on the main page.