Media Websites

The Ident Gallery : Presentation to Watch

Latest: Really and Quest (January 2010)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LL
London Lite Founding member
Ok, so I've said bye to Sky... but have gone for BT TV, so keeping the majority of the premium channels that people may actually watch.

I'd rather pay the £14/month for all the UKTV channels, plus ComCen, History, SyFy, Discovery etc, rather than £43/m for the extra Sky 1, Atlantic, Arts and hundreds of channels of crud which I'd never look at.

And if you really wanted them you could get the main Sky channels through Now TV, which I think is still £6.99 a month - so still half the price of what you were paying.

Or even cheaper if you buy Now TV pre-paid passes. £15 is the official price for 3 months Entertainment, but can be purchased for less on eBay.

67 days later

:-(
A former member
What the heck...
http://www.screenshots.com/theidentgallery.com/2009-05-06
http://www.screenshots.com/tvidworld.com/2008-01-15
http://www.screenshots.com/andrewjwood.com/2006-06-22

10 years ago and I was logging the new idents on ITV2 and ITV3 on my personal web page. Whatever happened to that...
CO
Colorband
What I wanna know is what that Central Cake was doing there...
RO
rob Founding member
What I wanna know is what that Central Cake was doing there...

Erm.... there was a Central page on the site?????
A former member
Yep, did have a Central page in the early days, and the files are still there somewhere, just not linked to.

14 days later

A former member
SyFy - 2016 Presentation

A look at the new 'textures' presentation devised by Sibling Rivalry, New York that launched this summer on SyFy.

16 days later

A former member
I recently changed the embedded player in the Gallery. As a consequence, has anyone had trouble playing the videos? If so, please drop me a message either via the site's feedback page or through PM here. If you could provide full details such as device, OS, browser and version, and the videos that don't play it would be a great help.

Many thanks!

21 days later

DB
dbl
Food Network has had a refresh, adopting the US logo. (just as a heads up - also, to record any menus, your best bet is around 10:40pm)
Last edited by dbl on 25 August 2016 11:15pm - 2 times in total
London Lite, fanoftv and Warbler gave kudos
A former member
Thanks, dbl! Scripps notified me this week, and I've been recording since. No major changes, just the logo.
VM
VMPhil
Thanks, dbl! Scripps notified me this week, and I've been recording since. No major changes, just the logo.

Woah, they actually notify you of ident changes? That's very nice of them!
Jeffmister, Critique and bilky asko gave kudos
A former member
Its always a good idea to stay in good terms with tv companies. Wink

35 days later

A former member
Taking advantage of UTV's early hours playout of clean ITV idents, I've added a selection of over twenty announcerless ITV idents through the Current and Christmas pages.

Newer posts