The Gallery

BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Four, BBC News rebrand concept

(May 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
AE
AlexEdohHD13
I do understand that you are a new member; but I'm sorry to say that these designs are awful.

One thing I can say about the number '1' in the right hand side of the BBC 1 box located in the top left hand corner is not readable. Viewers would not be able to read it if that design was on the channel itself. They could be asking where is the 1 gone from it's logo. BBC One is the main channel of the BBC and therefore it is meant to draw in viewers to it by being visually attractive to them.

Try a new approach to designing your logos that attracts attention and interest to viewers but try to apply it with the distinctiveness of the BBC.

Agreed.
JU
Justin
I do understand that you are a new member; but I'm sorry to say that these designs are awful.

One thing I can say about the number '1' in the right hand side of the BBC 1 box located in the top left hand corner is not readable. Viewers would not be able to read it if that design was on the channel itself. They could be asking where is the 1 gone from it's logo. BBC One is the main channel of the BBC and therefore it is meant to draw in viewers to it by being visually attractive to them.

Try a new approach to designing your logos that attracts attention and interest to viewers but try to apply it with the distinctiveness of the BBC.

Agreed.

Don't bump old posts to the top because you agree with a reply. That's what the kudos is for...

Newer posts