Media Websites

TV Forum

(October 2013)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
MI
Michael
DT
DTV

Given the posters name and apparently self-destructive intentions, surely this would be a better allusion...
https://youtu.be/fd9VwidRb0w?t=131
GM
Gary McEwan
You're not a mod. The point is the moderators should say how and why the post broke whatever the rule was it broke.

If somebody tells you you're breaking the law, do you tell them "you're not a policeman"?

No, I would laugh it off and say I wasn't breaking the law because I didn't do anything to break it.
Why not PM the mods or send an message and ask them directly instead off listing of post etc. .

It should be up to the Mods to tell me in the same PM, it shouldn't be up to me to contact them to find out why.

Well if you want to find out why, then you should take the initiative and be proactive and PM the Mods to find out instead of whining on here....
LL
London Lite Founding member
Is there an ignore a member function with this forum template? It may come in handy after recent events.
BA
bilky asko
Is there an ignore a member function with this forum template? It may come in handy after recent events.

It's custom forum software developed by Asa.
BA
bilky asko
[A post by] dosxuk revealed to me that [square brackets are filtered from topic previews.] Asa is dead [clever to have done this but it may lead to some embarrassing situations].
LL
Larry the Loafer
I'm tempted to recreate the "Please eat some "shihtakay" mushrooms" gag from Austin Powers but I fear I'd probably get banned. I can't even spell the word I'm trying to use without it being blocked.
NM
Neil Miles
I'm [calling this as] the best [feature here and I'm sure every] poster on TV Forum [would agree]!
RO
rob Founding member
Is the "Updated Websites" feed working? It's just that The Ident Gallery and TV Live have been updated in the last 24 hours, and the updates don't appear to be showing.
AS
Asa Admin
rob posted:
Is the "Updated Websites" feed working? It's just that The Ident Gallery and TV Live have been updated in the last 24 hours, and the updates don't appear to be showing.

Some of the scheduled tasks hadn't been moved over from the old hosts so when they screwed up last week it stopped working (same with the RSS feeds). A good reminder for me to actually move them over...
:-(
A former member
When I threw a wobbly and hit the off switch, the update feed dropped the Gallery at that point. It wasn't the Forum's fault.

8 days later

BA
bilky asko
I think the abbr tags for N8 and N9 are just a bit out of date (forgetting the use of "formally" in place of "formerly").

Newer posts